Ch29 Page 360 Baby shower

PARK JIMIN

It was so overwhelming when you saw everyone waiting for you with smiles on their faces.

We arrived a few hours ago from Denmark, and when we enter the house, everyone is there, surprising us. The living room of the Parks mansion was well decorated for an early, very early baby shower, and everyone was there, from our friends and relatives, including, of course, my parents and my bestie. Everybody has a gift on their hand, and so does Jimin's friend.

I was right, this baby is an angel.

The party goes on with me sitting on the corner with my bestie. She kept nagging me about how the baby was made. If Jimin handles me carefully and satisfies me just right.

I just smile at her, listening to all her imagination and perceptions, but inside me, I already want to explode. I want to shout at her and tell her to stop because none of her thoughts were right.

I wanted to tell her to stop because I already felt so much shame for myself.

But even though she's my bestie, I bet she doesn't know me well like my parents do.

I saw my parents talking to Jimin's parents, not far from where we are sitting. They are smiling the whole time but their eyes never leave me.

Pity

Sad

Hurt

This is what I know their eyes had for me?

My parents are the only people in this world who know everything about me, even though I don't say a single word.