Ch10 Page 147

PARK MINJI

Tears won't stop running down my face as I look into the mirror in front of me. My makeup artist has come multiple times already to fix my makeup.

At this moment, I was alone here in the room, waiting for the time for him to walk me down from the aisle.

Right now I'm wearing my dream and own-designed wedding gown. Maybe for other brides, their dream is to wear the most beautiful and expensive gown for their special day—their wedding—but not me. I just want to wear something simple as long as it is comfortable. That's why I decided to design and make my own.

But of course I didn't make it alone, Chriz helped me with it. Why not? We both dream of becoming very famous designers in the future.

Maybe in others' eyes, my wedding gown is ugly, but I don't mind, as long as I'm satisfied. I am the one who wears it anyway.

Today, my dreams will come true.

I will be married to the man of my dreams.

I wore the wedding gown I made.

I will get married at the church where my parents were married.

Now it's time for me to dream a new one.

And that is...

for Jimin to love me as much as I love him.

              That's all for now, tell you more later my friend. See yah 😉

 See yah 😉