Ch17 Page 236

PARK MINJI

Today is mine and Jimin's 100th day after our wedding, and the elders have this tradition that we should celebrate it or we will have bad luck in our marriage.

Jimin's parents are the ones who organize everything, but unlike past celebrations like Christmas and New Year, this time Jimin stays from the first minute till the end.

And with that, I became hopeful that someday Jimin would treat me the way a wife deserves. Yes, it's true that in these three months of us being husband and wife, I felt neglected as his wife.

The other day, his parents brought me with them to office, which Jimin will take over in the future. As I walk in front of each employee, I can feel that they are looking at me like I do not belong there. Every time we pass by a group of employees, they whisper to each other, and I know it's about me. Why do I know about it? Because they looked at me from head to toe, and what's worse is that they didn't fail to roll their eyes at me every time I met theirs.

And today, yes, Jimin stayed the whole time, but he never stood beside me for longer than 10 seconds. And you know what's painful the most? That he never gets to introduce me to his friends and their partners.

It hurts me badly, but its late we should take a rest my friend.
Goodnight 💜