Ch11 Page 148

PARK MINJI

It was already 1 a.m., but guests were still enjoying their time. I was already tired and sleepy, so I excused myself to come up here to my hotel room, where we were having our wedding reception.

I felt happy that now I'm officially Mrs. Park Jimin, but I also felt sad that I couldn't help but feel sad.

First, my first kiss with Jimin was just a light touch of our lips. It just lasts for one sec.

Second, Jimin was acting all gentleman to everyone the whole time but didn't say even a single word to me.

Third, he talked and laughed with his friends happily but didn't introduce them to me.

I don't want to think of anything, so I just pretend I didn't see anything and just continue to smile at all the guests.

But the whole time I smiled, I didn't know there was a pair of eyes watching me, fuming in anger. I smiled at her, but she didn't give a damn and showed me how mad she was.

I'm sorry, bestie, please understand that we've just gotten married and we're still on the stage of getting to know each other.

Everything will be fine, we just need to be patient.

Thank God, I have a lot of patience.

             I know you're happy for me my friend, and pls do call me Mrs. Park from now on. Goodnight 😘

 Goodnight 😘