Ch14 Page 165

PARK MINJI

It's my first Christmas as Mrs. Park, so I prepared a lot of different dishes today. I'm not a chef, but my partners in crime are here to help.

Chrizzy, my bestie, and Jungkook, my new bestie, I can say.

Oh wait, I didn't tell you anything about him yet, right? Well, Jungkook is my personal driver, bodyguard, assistant, buddy, and a lot more to come for sure, because we're still on the stage of getting to know each other, but I can say now that Jungkook is the type of friend who will laugh at you when he sees something silly happen to you, but he is also the type of friend who will never leave your side, even at the edge of death. I know that because I already have one friend who has that character, and that's Chriz, so I will be glad if I have one more.

I didn't know any work in the kitchen, and so with Chriz, you can say we were born with a silver spoon in our mouth, so all we know is how to make a mess, and thank God, Jungkook is there to help.

Me and Chriz were so amazed by him. He knows there is a lot of work in the kitchen. He can wash dishes well, he can cut ingredients according to the menu, he knows all the condiments that are needed for each dish, he can cook like a professional chef, he knows everything.

I mean literally everything.

So I can say that Jungkook saved the day.

He saved our Christmas.

Kumawo Kookie-ah.