Ch9 Page 94

PARK MINJI

This whole day I was busy, but I couldn't stop worrying. I was busy making a special cake for Jimin's birthday. Well, it's not a party, just a simple dinner with our parents. Jimin said he didn't want a big celebration, so we decided to make it simple.

Actually, I wanted to tell him that I wanted to invite some close friends of mine and his, but I ended up keeping it for myself.

Anyways, I was so thankful that everyone praised my home-made cake, aside from Jimin.

When we arrived at their mansion, Jimin was not at home. He went out with his friends and just came back when it was almost time for dinner.

We ate together with our parents, but they were too busy talking about their things. I wanted to start a conversation with Jimin, but like on our first date, he was busy using his phone, so I just let him be.

After we were done eating our dinner, everyone moved to the living room, even Jimin. We sat there for a while, and our parents continued their business. It was not so long when Jimin's mom whispered to me that it was time for me to bring out the cake I made for the birthday man.

I went to the kitchen and prepared the cake with worry.

Will Jimin like it?

My hands are shaking a bit while carrying the cake and slowly stepping out of the kitchen. I wanted to surprise him with my own cake, but I didn't expect it to be the other way around.

I was the one who was surprised.

Jimin is not there anymore.

He went out when he received an urgent call.

He didn't come back until it was time for us to leave.

It's OK. I hope everything is okay.

I hope he is fine.

                   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE, PARK JIMIN. Goodnight my friend. 😊

 😊