Ch5 Page 48

PARK MINJI

It had been a month since I went on a date with Jimin. After that day, I never saw him again. But this morning, my dad told me we were going to a party the day after tomorrow. Dad said to me that the Parks will hold a party for me and Jimin, which I can't wait for.

What party will it be?

As I continue to think about what party they will throw, I end up shopping with my bestie again, and Chriz tells me that she has found me so annoying since Dad introduced Jimin to me. And when my best friend says she is annoyed, she is not lying. But what can I do? I'm in love, and I'm her bestie. If she loves me and considers me her bestie too, she should support me even if it's fake, right?

When I told Chriz what happened on my first date with Jimin, she said I should stop, because if I do not, I will only get hurt and regret it if Jimin does not feel the same way I felt for him.

Should I listen to my best friend?

But I really like him. Anyway, we can't just predict right now. Who knows if he will fall for me and marry me?

No one can say.

And the sad part is that, even for me, I can't say it will be possible.

It's a sad life, right?

                       Goodnight 😴

                       Goodnight 😴

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.