Prologue 🔞

"Umm... Ji-min"

Naidie moans as Jimin thrusts on her. She is enjoying the sensation she is getting in every thrust he makes, especially when they are in the position that she has always wanted.

She is lying on her back, her right foot above Jimins' left shoulder, and her left foot on Jimins' chest, his left hand clutching her ankle as he thrusts mercilessly.

"Keep going, babe, I'm almost."

Naidie was panting as she pushed her hips a little higher to meet Jimins' thrust.

"Let's come together, babe."

Jimin was panting as well, but he never slowed down. He accelerated his pace, causing Naidie to go insane and moan even louder than before, until Jimins' thrust became sloppy, indicating that he was about to cum but the woman beneath him was also attempting to reach her edge. With one more hard thrust from Jimin, they both moan as they cum together.

Jimin pulled out of her, still panting hard, and flopped his body beside hers as he pulled her into his embrace before covering their naked bodies with the white sheet.

"Jimin, do you think she already has an idea about of us?"

Naidie always asked the same questions every time they were done making love.

"I think she didn't, and if she comes to know about it, then it's her problem. You knew I was so ready to leave her for you."

"I love you Jimin,"

Naidie says as she closes her eyes, letting him know how much she adores him.

"I know, now sleep because tomorrow will be our last day here in Japan and I want you to buy all the things you need and also for your family."

My name is Park Jimin. Naidie is my first love and only girlfriend since college. My family never accepted her because I came from a well-known family. My father is a politician, and my mother is the only daughter of one of the most successful businessman in Korea. Naidie is just from an average family, which is the reason my family never accepted her.

My father's word is a law inside our mansion, so when he told me that I would marry his friend's daughter, I didn't disagree or protest anymore. I just accepted it even though it was against my will, because if I did not follow my father's order, I knew he would ruin Naidies' life and so of her loved ones.

I have been married for more than four years now. She is a nice and kind woman, but my heart is not for her and she knows that. I was so loyal to Naidie that I never touched my wife except for the kiss in front of the altar the day we got married. I wanted to divorce her before but it never happened because of my father. It would be a disaster if I persisted with what I wanted. Now that four years have passed, I still want to get a divorce, but there is a new reason why I can't do it, and that reason is 'my three years old daughter' to my wife.

 Now that four years have passed, I still want to get a divorce, but there is a new reason why I can't do it, and that reason is 'my three years old daughter' to my wife