Ch32 Page 1721 Pink

PARK JIMIN

The life of a housewife is never easy. It's more tiring than I thought, but it's fine. I'm getting used to it now.

After I picked up my daughter from school today, I took her to the park for a while to play, and now she's fast asleep after she had her dinner.

Tired, for sure.

Jimin came back from work early today at his usual time of 8 p.m., and he went straight to our daughter's room to check on her because he had to leave early for a business trip. He always comes home at 8 at night since I gave birth and spends a little time with our daughter. But before we had her, he was always coming home late.

Oh yah, Jimin took over as president of their company after his parents heard that I was already carrying their grandchild.

I went to pack his belongings for his business trip after seeing him enter our daughter's room, despite the fact that he arrived home early, he only shared dinner with our daughter. But it's alright, I'm getting used to it now too.

At least he's home early.

I was almost done packing his stuff in his luggage when he entered his room. Oh yah, he sleeps in a different room since we are just in a fixed marriage. But, once again, I'm telling you, it's fine, we are still husband and wife.

When he saw me, he said thank you, which he never failed to say every time I prepared something for him. He's still kind. I saw him walk straight to the bathroom, so I stood up and walked out of his room, saying he was welcome.

When I entered my room, I flopped myself on my bed. I was so tired today, so I just wanted to have a good sleep, but then I thought I wouldn't have it because I just received a message from an unknown number and it said,

'I'm going to enjoy this trip for sure.'

Attached is a photo of pink luggage.