"Samuel, no! That was so difficult. It took everything I had." Rowena states.

"Yeah. Rowena..." Sam starts.

"Sam." A hunter, Jules, rushes in. "We got a situation."

+++

Sam and Dean return to the school with Ketch. They walk into the office where Larissa and the kids are. Athena grins at the return of her dad, but the excitement disappears when she spots Ketch.

Athena screams at the British man, starting to cry as her parents share a concerned look.

"Whoa, whoa, baby. Hey, hey, it's okay. It's okay." Sam assures, crouching by her.

"No!" Athena wails, latching onto her mom. "No! He killed mommy! He killed mommy!" She sobs.

Sam winces, part of him having hoped she might've forgotten about that since she was a toddler, or even blocked it out.

"But mommy's okay, baby. She's okay." Sam assures.

"No! He's mean!" Athena sobs, struggling to breathe.

"Get her out. Come on. Get her out of here." Larissa mumbles. Sam picks Athena up, hiding her face in his shoulder when they pass Ketch, and Larissa follows.

"Watch Liam." She instructs Dean before rushing after her husband.

They get to a different room and Sam is still comforting Athena. He sits in a chair and cradles Athena on his lap.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay. We're all okay." Sam comforts, rubbing here back while Larissa strokes her daughter's hair. "You're okay, daddy's okay, mommy's okay. Liam's okay. Dean's okay. We're okay."

The two continue to comfort Athena until she ends up falling asleep.

"Well... guess we know who not to keep her around." Larissa says.

"I was really hoping she was too young to remember it." Sam says.

"Yeah, me too." Larissa mumbles. "You go talk all business. I'll stay here with her."

"You sure?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. She's more fun to be around than Ketch is, anyway. Even when she's asleep." Larissa says.

"Okay." Sam mumbles. He carefully transitions Athena to Larissa's lap. The girl stirs, cuddling into her mom, but staying asleep. "I'll come update you after."

"Okay." Larissa nods. Sam pecks her on the lips and then kisses Athena's head before leaving.

+++

They get to their hideout in the cemetery from the other day. They walk past the rift and go into the crypt, Sam locking the doors while Dean and Cas create salt lines around the place.

Rowena gets her stuff out and starts to perform her spell as something starts banging from the other side of the door.

"Looks like it's working." Sam says, getting a text from one of the hunters that are still by the neighborhood.

Rowena starts to breathe heavily as she seems to start struggling. The bowl clatters to the floor and Rowena falls down.

"Rowena?" Dean asks.

"We're all going to die." Rowena states, terrified. "Drink." She orders.

"Of course. Dean." Sam says, Dean handing him a water bottle.

"A real drink." Rowena states.

Dean gives her his flask, somewhat reluctantly, and Rowena takes a drink of the alcohol.