077. dinner with the parents

Dean pulls up in town and parks outside the theater. They all get out and Sam is holding a ledger.

"So, what? You're saying all this stuff is lethal?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, it looks like." Sam says.

"Hey, hey, hey." Larissa calls to her daughter. "Hand." She holds her hand out and Athena takes it.

They walk into a liquor store.

"Hey. The Campbell brothers and Campbell Mrs. Lemme guess -- the usual?" Jackson asks.

"Make it double." Dean says.

"Dean, listen to this. Uh, hangman's rope, fairy dust, John Wayne Gacy's cigar box." Sam says.

"So, we're talkin', like, 31 flavors of weird, huh?" Dean asks.

"Pretty much, yeah. Listen, Jack and Cas are out with Jules and her crew, but when they get back, they can give us a hand cataloging all of this." Sam says.

"Oh, cataloging. Fun." Dean remarks.

"Something like this, maybe it's what we need, you know, to-to... take your mind off things." Sam says.

"Things? What things? Oh, you mean that thing that's riding shotgun up in my head? That thing?" Dean asks.

"Okay, hey. Kid. Censor." Larissa says.

"A scary man's trapped in Uncle Dean's head, right?" Athena asks.

"We don't censor enough." Larissa says.

"Yeah." Sam mumbles.

"You're not gonna believe this." Sam says. "It's called the Baozhu. It's one of the eight ancient Chinese treasures. I-it's a pearl that grants wishes. Sort of."

"Sort of?" Dean asks.

"Well, technically, it's supposed to give you what your heart desires." Sam says.

"That would be Michael outta my fuckin' head."

"Swear jar." Athena grins.

"Damn it." Dean grumbles.

"Swear jar." She says again.

"Exactly." Sam says.

"So, you're telling me that the answer to all of our problems is sitting right outside in the ca--" They turn to find the Impala being driven away.

"Uh oh." Athena says as Dean rushes outside, the others following.

"No, no, no, no! What the..." Dean trails off. They see a teenage boy across the street and watching the car drive off.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Sam calls. They run across the street and to the boy.

"Ugh, I hate running pregnant." Larissa whines.

"Hey, hey! Don't move!" Dean orders.

"I didn't see anything. I swear." He says.

"Okay. Listen, that car is dangerous, okay?" Sam says.

"Swear to God, if anything happens to that car." Dean says.

"Please, I don't want to die!" The boy cries.

"Die? Why-- why would you..." Sam asks as the three share confused looks. "Just tell us what you saw."

"I don't wanna narc." Eliot says.

"You don't have a choice." Dean says.

"Okay. It's this girl, Max. She's new in town, so I don't even know where she lives." Eliot says.