008. werewolf bestie garth

Larissa gets to the hospital that Garth is supposed to be at according to the police scanner. She quickly walks in and up to the receptionist desk.

"Hi, um, I'm looking for a John Doe. Lanky looking dude, uh... brown hair, yea high."

"Room 113." The nurse informs.

"Thanks." Larissa tells her.

"Man, people really do love him." The nurse mumbles to herself. Larissa looks at her confused, but goes to room 113. She stops when she opens the door, finding Sam and Dean inside.

"Oh. I get that now." Larissa mumbles.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asks with an annoyed tone. He glances at her, quickly looking away. But he notices the dark eyebags and broken somewhat empty look in her eyes.

"I heard about him on the police scanner. Case or not, he's one of my best friends, so I came." Larissa states. "You don't like it, you can leave because I'm not going anywhere."

"What's he being charged with?" Sam asks, noticing the handcuff on Garth's wrist.

"Killing a cow." Dean informs.

"Why?" Sam asks.

"I was about to see if I could find out. Lock the door." Dean says. Larissa locks the door and walks to stand at the end of the bed. She watches Dean pull a large syringe out.

"Whoa. Hey. What is that? Adrenaline?" Sam asks.

"Yes, sir." Dean says.

"Are you fucking insane?" Larissa asks. "That could kill him."

"I want some answers. He walked out on Kevin. He walked out on us. So if you two got a better idea..." Dean says.

Sam sighs. He slaps Garth in the face making him shoot awake, screaming.

"Dude!" Larissa yells.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Dean? Rissa? Sam?" Garth stops screaming. "What is this? A hospital. Wait. Am I in Heaven?"

"Not unless a super good memory for you takes place in a hospital." Larissa says.

"All right, take it easy, Garth. You're in Wisconsin." Dean says.

"You were hit by a car. Do you remember anything?" Sam asks.

"I, uh... vaguely." He goes to move his hand, but can't and notices the handcuffs. "What's with the hardware?"

"You tell us." Dean says as Sam frees Garth. "And while you're at it, why don't you give us the lowdown on why you went AWOL for the past six months? Only way we tracked you down is that you offed a cow."

"Offed a... what? I-I-- I was on a hunt." Garth says.

"Evil cow?" Larissa asks.

"Hunt for what?" Sam asks.

"I-- oh, no. Oh, get back. Ohh. Oh, God." He quickly rips all the wires and IV off, jumping out of bed and racing to the bathroom. Larissa shuts her eyes to prevent herself from seeing anything. They can hear him start to puke.

"Good thing I didn't give him the adrenaline." Dean says making Larissa roll her eyes.

Garth is still in the bathroom throwing up, the three waiting in the room. Dean is sitting on the edge of the bed and Larissa is on the other end by the pillow. Sam is sitting in a chair that's in the corner of the room.

"How's Athena?" Larissa asks Sam. She can't believe it's been two weeks since she's seen her baby.

"She's fine." Sam shortly answers.