018. "sounds like teenage girl dean"

"This is why you called us? This is your emergency?" Dean asks Cas.

"Yes." Cas answers.

"No, Cas. An emergency is a dead body, okay? Or-- or a wigged out angel or the apocalypse take three. Some chick bolting on you is not an emergency. That's... that's every Friday night for Sam."

"Dude." Sam says.

"Well." Dean says.

"Hey, I don't bolt." Larissa says. "And are there Fridays I'm not aware of?" She turns to Sam.

"What? No." He answers. "Even if there was, we're not together, right?"

"Well, legally, we are." Larissa remarks.

"And that matters why, exactly? I mean... unless you want me back." Sam smirks, Larissa able to tell he's getting cocky.

"It's called morals, jackass." Larissa smiles. "And the law."

"Legally married, but not technically together isn't illegal."

"It is in my book."

"God, it's Ross and Rachel all over again." Dean mutters. "He hasn't slept with any other women. Trust me."

"Well, at least Sam isn't a homophobic, possessive toxic asshole. Otherwise, he wouldn't have gotten me in the first place." Larissa says.

"This isn't just some chick." Cas states, breaking the bickering up. "I'm responsible for her."

"Since when? You met her once, how many years ago?" Dean asks.

"Look, Cas, even if we do find Claire... then what?" Sam asks.

"She rolled you, and then she ran, okay? It's pretty clear that she doesn't want to play house." Dean says.

"I understand. But I need to know that Claire is safe. And I need your help." Cas says.

"All right. Uh... why don't we go ask around at the group home?" Sam suggests.

"Uh, you know what? We're going to stick here in case she circles back. You two go ahead." Dean says. He gives Sam the keys and takes Athena from Larissa. "Get the baby some food."

"Thank you." Cas tells them.

+++

"Claire's a good kid, detectives. She's smart and underneath it all, she has a big heart." Sandy gives them a folder. "You know, there used to be a boy here. Dustin Tate. He was older, but Claire really took him under her wing."

"Is he around?" Sam asks.

"He works at the Weiner Hut. We tried to place Claire, but she always ran away. Sometimes for a couple of days... one time for six months." Sandy says.

"Wow. Where does she hide out?" Sam asks.

"Wish I knew." Sandy says.

+++

Sam, Cas, and Larissa are waiting outside the Weiner Hut for Dustin.

"Dustin Tate?" Sam asks an approaching employee.

"Nah, man." He denies.

"Oh, really?" Sam asks.

Sam stops him and Cas walks up, grabbing the back of his jacket.

"Yes you are." Cas says. He pushes Dustin against the wall. "And you're going to tell me where Claire Novak is." He wraps his hand around Dustin's neck, lifting him off the ground. "Now."

Dean walks up, eating a hot dog. He's holding Athena who has a hot dog in both her hands.

"I'd do what he says." Dean says with his mouth full. Sam gives Dean a look and Dean points back at the Weiner Hut then gives a thumbs up. Athena sticks her tongue out, tasting the mustard on her hot dog.