Anasui《Parental Figures》

Requested by: No one.

This story won't contain spoilers, but I just finished stone ocean and I'm so sad I needed to write this despite having requests

this story takes place 4 years before Stone Ocean, right after Anasui got into prison

The plot of this one is so messy but based on fanart I saw lmao

~~~~

"Yeah, I don't want to see you here again!" The guard kicked me in the back, causing me to stumble around and slide across the floor. I brought a hand to the arm where he had cut me, feeling the blood pour out of the wound.

"Fine, I'll go!" I yelled back as I clumsily got on my feet again. The guard walked away, and I was left next to a staircase. I glanced down, seeing a small crack on the wall. I headed down the steps until I reached it, lightly pressing my fingers to it as I got sucked into it.

I closed my eyes, feeling my head spin a bit as I landed on my ass. I must be dreaming, but I still heard a voice somewhere in the distance.

"Who are you?" My eyes opened automatically, and I watched as a tall man with a fuzzy hat crouched in front of me. "Hm, you're a new inmate, aren't you?"

"Yes. What is this place?" I asked as I looked around. The room was relatively large with a piano in the middle. The room had two men in it, the one in front of me and a pink-haired man with a shocked look on his face.

"You tell me who you are first. Are you a stand user?" He asked and I got up, still looking around a bit confused. The pink one approached fuzzy-hat by putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You can't ask her that! What if she isn't?!" He nearly shouted and I looked at him. My eyes met with his purple ones. They were rather pretty, and seemed to be fixated on me.

"Ah, right." I corrected my short skirt a bit. The guards thought I looked slutty, but I quite liked it. "My name is Y/N L/N. Is this room a stand? If so, whose is it?" They both looked at each other, then back at me.

"I'm Weather Report." Fuzzy-hat spoke. "This is Anasui. The room is a stand, but it doesn't necessarily belong to anyone." He explained and I nodded my head.

"Understood. Sorry for barging in like this, but I didn't know something like this existed." I proceeded to give them a kind smile. Weather wandered back to the piano, but Anasui walked closer to me, gently grabbing my arm and holding it up.

"You're hurt." He noticed the cut on my upper left arm, his face inching closer as he stared at it. "Who hurt you?"

"Oh, it was some guard earlier. Are you sure you should be so close? You don't even know what I'm in for." He brought his other hand to my wound, wiping off the excess blood.

"No, I wouldn't worry. I'm in here for murder, and Weather is in for attempted murder." He explained. His hands caressed my arm, stroking it until he reached my hand. He held it up to his cheek, cuddling it in a way. "I can't imagine you ever committing a terrible crime."

"Really? Well, I murdered someone too."

"What?" He nearly dropped my hand.

Nearly.

"Yeah, there was this guy who tried to rape me so I slit his throat and now I'm here." I chuckled, probably not making me seem more sane. His eyes were fixated on mine. He was pretty tall, inching closer to my face until I could feel his breath. It wasn't too bad, actually.

"You-, You are a goddess." I faintly blushed as I looked to the side.

"Thank you, but I don't quite believe that." I smiled.

"Hey, Anasui, stop flirting and get over here." Weather shouted from the piano where he had chosen to lay down. Anasui groaned as he let go of me, stumbling over to him.

"Can't you see I'm busy?! I don't want to scare her away. She's gorgeous!" I think he tried to mumble, but he wasn't very good at it. Suddenly, a faint whimper was heard from behind the piano, and a small boy came out.

"Are you two mad?" He asked with teary eyes and a pout. He looked to be around six, maybe seven years old.

"YOU KIDNAPPED A KID?!" I yelled at the two. The boy backed away in fear, and I knelt down to get on his level. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. Are you lost?" I asked.

"His name is Emporio. His mother died here in this prison, so we take care of him." Anasui explained calmly, but the boy kept hiding. "Well... we try."

"I see... So, Emporio, are the big strong men scary?" I asked and he nodded.

"Excuse you?!" Anasui exclaimed, giving the boy a judgemental look. It only caused him to be more scared.

"Aw, poor thing. They're so mean and scary. Do you need a hug?" He sniffled a bit. Sure, he was still hiding but he seemed to be considering it at least.

"Wha- We're murderers, not bad parents!" Anasui pouted as if I had offended him.

"Poor little Emporio... Can't even get a hug from his own dad..." I smiled at Anasui, who had a large frown on his face.

"We are not dad's, we just take care of him." Emporio teared up even further from that comment, before running over to me. I embraced him in a hug as he sat down in my lap, and I smirked widely at Anasui.

"Well, the boy needs a mother. Maybe you should try that, Anasui." The man's eyes widened at the mention of his name, nearly getting flustered. Though, he quickly walked over to us and crouched down. He placed his fingers under my chin, tilting my face up as he got closer.

"Or you could be that mother." He didn't stop, as he only kept getting even closer.

"At this point, I won't be needed." Weather Report announced from the other side of the room. Anasui turned around instantly, yelling at the man.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY?!" Emporio jumped from Anasui's yelling, pressing his face into my chest in an attempt to hide.

"Anasui, you scared him! You gotta stop doing that!" I scolded him, and he looked back with a pout.

"At least he gets to touch your chest."

"HE'S A KID, YOU PERVERT!" I yelled, though this time Emporio jumped away from me and over to Anasui instead.

"Look who's scary now?" He smirked. I was about to yell at him again, as Weather walked over to us, taking Emporio away.

"Leave if you're going to bicker." He proceeded to pat Emporio's back, comforting him after we yelled.

"Fine..." Anasui went over to the crack in the wall, and I followed. He turned around to face me with a smirk on his face. "Need to hold my hand?" I pushed past him and went through anyway.

We got to the staircase again, and it seemed to be pretty calm in this area. Amasui inched closer by my ear, about to speak in a whisper. I swung around, pushing him to the wall as I spoke.

"Don't think you're so tough."

"I'm just taken back by your beauty." He smiled widely as his hand pressed to my back. "Please, let me kiss you."

"You wanna kiss me?" I smirked, slowly getting closer to his face. He seemed surprised, yet happy that his efforts had worked.

"Yes, more than anything." He closed his eyes. I cupped his cheek with my hand, giving it a light stroke with my thumb before pressing myself away from him.

"If you become a good dad, I'll consider it." He opened his eyes in surprise, and I winked before heading up the staircase, not really bothering to think about my skirt this time.