Chapter 10

Porsche and Kinn were in the dining room for breakfast. Porsche was trying to enjoy his meal but no matter how hard he tried, he quickly got annoyed by his husband's constant smirk. He put the cup of coffee back on the table and sighed, then he asked him:

"Are you going to tell me why you're smirking like that?"

"N. has accepted the job, he will steal a painting for us" Kinn replied. He didn't say every part of his plan to Porsche, not because he wanted to keep it a secret, but because he liked when his lover asked more questions, making him feel smart. After more than twenty years together though, Porsche got a little bored of his habit.

"Oh, good for you" Porsche responded and sipped the coffee.

"Don't you want to know the plan?"

"Do you really think that I can't live without knowing what is going on in that head of yours? Fine, tell me..." Porsche said rolling his eyes.

"So, this is the plan: using a fake identity, I contacted N. and asked them to steal a painting for me. The painting is in our manor, so when they will get inside they will fall right into my trap!" Kinn explained.

"Ok dr. Evil, may I finish my breakfast now?"

Kinn prepared everything meticulously: he asked Arm to check the cameras and all the other security systems twice to make sure that everything was working. However, he thought that he had to prepare a breach to let N. right into the trap.

Noeul reached the perimeter of the manor at night, he looked around trying to find a way to get inside. He spotted one of the security cameras and used a rope to tear it down, then he climbed the wall and got on the other side.

He looked at the bodyguards walking up and down the garden and managed to get inside the ballroom from an open window, it was quite hot that day so it wasn't difficult to find and open window there. He silently walked to the office and found the painting. It was a little portrait, quite easy to handle.

"Hello there" Kinn said as he opened the door of the office, seeing a person holding the painting in his hands. He only managed to see the silhouette of the thief, a slim and not too tall man, probably the same age of his nephew.

Noeul quickly realized that he was about to get caught, but before Kinn could switch on the lights of the office, Noeul opened the window of the office and jumped out with the portrait. The bodyguards outside heard some noises but they arrived too late. Noeul was already outside the perimeter of the house and there was no way to catch him now.

He hid in a corner and took the canvas out of the frame to put it in a small tube, so that he was easier for him to carry it around. He changed his clothes and removed the cover from his face, then he walked down the road calmly, like a student coming back home after a late lecture.

"Let me guess, you didn't catch N., right?" Porsche said as he came downstairs after hearing all that chaos.

"Fuck you..."

"Nah, I won't let you do that, I don't let a loser inside my bed. Well, you can still buy your dear painting back from N., right? Good night, I hope the couch is comfortable enough..."