085. ghostpocalypse

Começar do início

"You guys, I think I hear water. There must be a-a drainage pipe or something." Sam says.

"Maybe a sewer line." Dean suggests.

"Yeah. Come on. Come on." Sam says. "Stay with your mommy, babe." He tells Athena, putting her down by Larissa. Athena leans against her mom, hugging her and Larissa keeps an arm around her to comfort her.

Sam and Dean use the iron bars to pry the stone off the wall to reveal bricks. They hit at the bricks, breaking them away.

"Cas, a little help here." Dean says.

A zombie crawls through the hole making Athena scream and she hides behind her mom who backs them up a little bit. Liam starts to whine, Larissa doing her best to soothe him.

Cas walks over and picks up the block of stone, dropping it onto the zombie, crushing it. The ghost flies away.

"Well, so much for the pipes. What the hell are we gonna do now?" Dean asks.

"Hello." They all look up at Jack's voice, finding him standing and he has a hand up.

"Jack? You're alive." Sam says as Jack lowers his hand.

"That's not Jack. That's a demon." Cas states.

"What?" Sam asks. He walks over to his family, putting a hand on Athena's back, sticking close in case anything happens.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." The demon says.

"How in the hell?" Dean asks.

"Look, I just got here and, uh, I needed a body, so..." The demon says.

"So you're a demon." Sam says.

"Yeah. Look. I-I'd do the whole eyes things, but, uh, yeah, no eyes." The demon motions to Jack's burnt out eyes. The demon walks over to a pile of stuff.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dean asks.

The demon picks up a pair of sunglasses and puts them on.

"Blending." He states.

"Get out of him." Cas orders.

"Uh, look, I know it's weird. Okay? Uh, where do I start? Like at the first day of school. Uh, hi. Uh, my name is Belphegor. And, I'm, uh, here from--" Cas slams Belphegor against a post, holding the angel blade to his throat. The action makes Athena whine, tired of seeing everybody angry all the time. "Ooh. Whoa."

"I said get out of him." Cas growls.

"Whoa. Whoa. Hey." Belphegor chuckles and holds his hands up.

"I'm not gonna ask again." Cas says.

"No. I can help. Okay? I can help." Belphegor says.

"Cas. Let him speak." Dean says.

"He's an abomination!" Cas exclaims.

"You're an abomination with that stupid, dumb trench coat." Belphegor says.

"Cas. Cas, hey." Dean pulls the angel off. "We need the help."

"He's defiling Jack's corpse." Cas says.

"But if he can help... Jack's gone, alright?" Dean loudly states. "So let's listen to what the demon has to say. If we don't like what he says, then we stab him."

"Cas, Dean's right." Sam says. "Alright. So, we are..."

"The Winchesters. Uh, I know. I read the papers." Belphegor says.

"You have newspapers in Hell?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, the Wi-Fi sucks. Anyway, I'm guessing this whole, uh, Hellmouth thing is kind of, uh, you?" Belphegor assumes.