Y/n's Childhood Part 1

A/n: Hello everyone! I know a lot of you want to see chapter 1, but I need to show you all exactly why this character is possibly one of the most darkest and deadliest one I've created so far, and in order for me to do that, we're going to take some time as we take a look into his childhood. Show you that Y/n's life was nothing but despair since the very beginning.

No one's POV

We see a young woman in a hospital, who seems to be giving birth. Meanwhile, outside, a man is pacing back and forth, worried about his child and his wife.

Man: Please... Please be alright...

After many hours, the doctors allowed the man in. He then sees his wife with a little baby boy sleeping peacefully in her hands.

 He then sees his wife with a little baby boy sleeping peacefully in her hands

(A/n: Ignore the pacifier in the picture.)

Man: Is that...?

Woman: Yes Harold... It's our child. Our little baby boy.

Harold: Can I hold him?

Woman: Of course.

The woman then hands Harold the baby. The baby then opens it eyes, sees Harold, and starts to giggle at the sight of this new face.

Baby: *baby sounds*

Harold then puts his fingers to the child, as the baby goes to grab them.

Harold: Hey little guy, I'm your daddy.

Woman: He's perfect, isn't he?

Harold: Yup. You did a good job honey. Now, what should we name him?

Woman: Y/n. Y/n L/n.

After a few days, Harold and his wife could leave the hospital.

Baby Y/n: *cute baby sounds*

Woman: *giggles* Our baby is just the most cutest thing ever!!!

Harold: I know sweetheart, but keep an eye on the road. Don't want our little man to get hurt now.

Baby Y/n: *baby noises*

After a few hours, they made it to their house.