6 - It's Time to Genocide!

No one's POV

After Y/n finished his bath, he took the time to do a bit of R&R. I mean, he's been working a lot, so he deserves a bit of time to himself. He then knew what he was going to do next, and that was bring the end of not only Riser Phenix, but a few select others.

Y/n: Monika, Laura. I'm heading out. You two both get to school while I take care of some dirty work.

Monika and Laura: Right!

Y/n then teleports to an old sight from his childhood.

Y/n: It's been so long, since I've been here.

Y/n then sees the runner of the orphanage come out.

Melania: Hello miss, is there anything I can help you with?

Y/n: Yes. You see, I want to know where Karen went?

Melania: Karen...? Oh right! That Karen! Yeah, she was adopted about 5 years ago by the Lecter family.

Y/n: Do you know where?

Melania: If I remember correctly, it's about 1.5 kilometers from here. The house is huge, you can't miss it.

Y/n: Thank you.

Y/n then teleports away and arrives at the house.

Y/n: She really wasn't joking about that.

Y/n then begins to walk in and see Karen's adopted parents.

Karen's Adopted Mother: Excuse me, miss. But you aren't allowed in.

Y/n then sighs and ignores her. Then, Karen's Father then grabs him by the shoulder.

Karen's Adopted Father: Hey! Did you not hear my wife?! She said to-

Y/n turns around and grabs the man's top two middle teeth. He then pulls them out, causing him to scream in pain.

Karen's Adopted Mother: Honey!

Y/n: Stop talking and answer my question.

Karen's Adopted Father: Give me one good reason why I should listen to you!!!

Y/n then smirks and brings out Gehaburn right to his face.

Y/n: Unless you desire death, you will answer everything.

Karen's Adopted Mother: Look, my husband is really hurt now, but I'll answer everything you have!

Y/n: You adopted daughter, Karen. Where is she?

Karen's Adopted Mother: Karen? She's still at school. I don't think she'll be back for a while. Do you want to wait here?

Y/n: No. Is there anyone else here besides us?

Karen's Adopted Mother: No, all our children are at school.

Y/n: Then get in your car. You're driving me to her school.