7 - New Plans

No one's POV

After Y/n slaughter the ones who played some part of destroying his past, he then walks over to the church where Freed is located, he walks inside to meet with someone.

Y/n: It's good to see you in person, Valper Galilei.

Valper then turns around to wehre the voice is and notices that Y/n is in the shadows

Valper: Who are you?

Y/n: That's not important right now. What is important is the location of the three Holy Swords.

Valper: What's your objective?

Y/n: Don't you know it's rude to answer with a question?

Valper: I do. I just want to know why you need their locations?

Y/n: I'm working with Kokabiel. I want to make sure that those filthy devils haven't laid their hands on them.

Valper: Oh, then you don't need to worry. Freed has them.

Y/n: Good. Whatever happens, do not let those Devils get them.

The two then hear a bunch of swords outside.

Valper: What is that?

Y/n then starts to walk out, while Y/n puts on a disguise that he created that will not only alter his voice, but make him look different.

(A/n: Ignore the Axe)

Before Valper can ask about what that is, Y/n responds to him.

Y/n(Flame Emperor Attire): I will be wearing this and changing my voice when I come out of the shadows. As for what that sound was, it's the Sacred Gear, Sword Birth being used.

Valper: Sword Birth, huh?

Kiba: Who's there?

The the two then walk out and Y/n notices Uzume, who is with them.

Y/n: This aura... Why does she feel... Familiar? Eh, I'll figure that out later.

Y/n(Flame Emperor Attire): Correct.