26 - The World Now Knows

*While Y/n was at the CPU Shrine*

No one's POV

We see Sirzechs and Rias sitting with the Prime Minister, after a long time of trying to get a meeting time with him.

(A/n: I'm going to be using PM for Prime Minister for when he's speaking, as I don't want to type it out every single time.)

PM: I will admit sir, this is a very interesting story. But unfortunately, I don't have time to be dealing with Fairy tales. After all, once I find out who attacked us, war will be declared upon them.

Sirzechs: I understand. But this is no fairy tale. If you wish for proof, here it is. Rias?

Rias simply nods her head and sprouts her Devil wings, shocking the Prime Minister.

PM: Y-You weren't lying...?

Sirzechs: I wasn't. And besides, we know who the enemy is that attacked Japan.

PM: Then who is it.

Rias: His name... is Y/n Ankokuboshi, and he's a devil.

PM: One devil boy managed to cause that much destruction?

Rias: He has power that transcends time and space itself. He can do anything, and he's even got allies, which he uses to help his destructive goal.

PM: If he transcend time and space, then how do we beat him?

Sirzechs: The first is to be aware of the opponent. If all humanity doesn't know about the threat named Y/n, then our world, along with yours, will face extinction.

After a brief moment of silence, the Prime Minister speaks up.

PM: Are there others who are going to tell the other areas that were attacked?

Sirzechs: Yes. As we speak, they are talking with the leaders of the respective nations, and giving them the same thing we are giving you now.

PM: I see... I'll get us a news crew ASAP. But I would like for you sir, to join me, and explain it yourself. People are probably going to find this hard to believe.

Sirzechs: We know... which is why we need to do whatever it takes.

*Current Day*

We now see Sirzechs standing behind the Prime Minster, and begins to speak.

PM: People of Japan. As you are all aware, we were attacked by some giant robot. However, I have learned two things that will shock you all, and change our world forever. Trust me when I say that it may sound unbelievable... but it is all true. One, no other nation in the world was responsible for what attacked us. And two, the Supernatural, such as devils, angels, and many religions that exist in our world. THEY ARE REAL.

Where the news is being taken, many people start to whisper amongst themselves, and even the people watching this on TV are shocked by this reveal.

PM: I'm here with a man named Sirzechs, who will prove this existence.