11 - The Fall of the Misurugi Empire

No one's POV

It's been about 3 days since Y/n got Aya and was able to start Grim Force. Right now, Laura is working to find out how to awaken Aya's Sacred Gear. Meanwhile, Angelise is currently cutting through many of the delusional beasts that Y/n made for her training.

Angelise: *grunts*

Y/n: You're training and powers have grown Angelise.

Angelise: Thank you, my lord.

Y/n: And I think it's time. Time to end your former empire.

Y/n then brings out Gehaburn and cuts a portal to her home.

Y/n: Let's go. Laura! Keep training Aya until she finds her Sacred Gear.

Laura: Yes sir!

Y/n: Monika. Use my puppet of Katerea Leviathan to take Gaspersy from Riassy's Peerage. It doesn't matter if you fail. As long as we create the idea that you have allied yourself with the Old Satan Faction.

Monika: You got it.

Monika then envelops in dark magic.

She then comes into her Sacred Gear form, ready to fight

Monika: Of course, my lord. I will you later.

Monika then goes into the shadows and heads to the underworld.

Y/n: Now, my dear Angelise, let's go. It's time for the Empire to fall.

The two then step through the portal and they see the current Misurugi Empire.

Angelise: How do long do we have, my lord?

Y/n: All the time in the world. However, we should let him know that you're back with a vengeance.

As the two walk through the city, one of the citizens sees Y/n and immediately recognizes him.

Random Citizen: It's you! The one who took that Norma!

As soon as he says that, a bunch of guards come up and prepare to shoot.

Guard: Surredner now, or we will shoot!