08 | "I can give you the pleasure you need."

Start from the beginning

"Good." I looked up at him.

"Good." he said.

"Great." I finished, sarcastically.

I tried pulling me arm out of his grip but he tightened his fingers. He lowered his lips to my ear. "What did I tell you about Leo?" he whispered. I squirmed at the feeling of his lips brushing over the shell of my ear.

I stayed silent and ignored his question. He huffed and the next moment he had his other hand around my throat, gripping it roughly and angling my head up to meet his gaze.

"What. Did. I. Tell. You?" he asked again, and I could see he was getting impatient with me. His grip around my throat tightened.

"I shouldn't be around him." I whispered. Vincenzo nodded his head and loosened his grip a bit on my neck. "You won't go to that dinner." he says. I scoffed, now looking directly at him. "You don't get to tell me." I said like a child.

He licked his bottom lip, those eyes of his burning into mine. "I don't want to punish you for being a bad girl, hmm?" he said in his deep voice. I clenched my legs together. He came closer to my face. "Good girls get rewarded." he whispered, his tongue licking the bridge of my ear.

I was burning up so much to the point that I might possibly faint.

"T-this is unprofessional Vincenzo." I said softly. He chuckled. "And what about you moaning all over my cock?" He continued. "Wasn't that unprofessional too?" he asked while raising his perfect brow with a knowing look.

I decided to change the subject, fast. "I would say you're rather jealous that i'm going out with your brother." I said confidently with a smirk. He smiled. Not smirked. A genuine smile and it made me melt in his arms immediately.

"I don't get jealous tesoro. I get what I want." he said tauntingly. "Always." he whispered. He let go of my neck and turned around, walking to his bedroom. I noticed my breathing was hard.

I watched him walk to his bedroom. Silently admiring his broad shoulders. "You can go to that dinner." he said before opening his bedroom door, leaving me alone to question his sudden change in behaviour.

Everything seems to be normal again. I haven't forgotten what happened with Vincenzo and who he is. I don't want to involve myself further into his business but i'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to know more about him.

I'm sitting underneath the shower, the warmness of the water cascading down my body while my thoughts run wild. I hear the door to my bathroom open and I snap my eyes open. With the glass of the shower doors being all fogged up, it's hard to see who it is.

But from the way the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and my breathing becoming erratic, I think I know exactly who it is.

Vincenzo opened the glass door of the shower and I found myself covering up all my exposed body parts. I looked at him wide eyed when I noticed he was completely naked.

I had to stop myself from running my eyes over his perfectly sculpted body. It was harder than I thought but I managed.

He stepped in the shower, sliding the door closed. "Vincenzo, w-what are you doing?" I asked him, pulling my brows together.

He moved forward until he was directly in front of me. The water was now cascading over his body too, making his shiny hair run down the sides of his face.

He bent down so that his face was levelled with mine. His lips skimming over my collar bones. "I know what you want baby." he whispered. I was breathing hard and so was he.

"I can give you the pleasure you need." he continued. I tried clenching my legs together but he moved his thigh between my legs and stopped me.

"Vincenzo, I-I" I tried to finish my sentence but it was hard because Vincenzo started kissing and sucking on my neck. He found my sweet spot in just seconds.

Before I knew it, I was angling my head up to give him more room to continue his torture. "We both want this, give in dolcezza." he breathed hard into my neck.

He was right. I do want this. I do want him. My body wants him so badly. I have never been into one night stands and I've never considered it once.

I'm not a virgin but I also have only ever did it once in my entire life with my ex boyfriend that cheated on me. After him, I basically gave up on relationships.

Vincenzo was right. I should give in just this once and give my body what it needs.

Him.

Vincenzo was now starring directly at me. I gulped hard and slowly nodded my head. A devilish smirk appeared on his lips.

"Words baby." he said, his voice was different. It was lust filled and deeper than before. "Y-yes, make me feel good Vincenzo." I said breathless. He wasted no time and picked me up like I weighed nothing. He wrapped my legs around his waist.

A loud gasp left my lips when I felt his hard member between my legs. He was huge. Really huge. And thick. And...oh god.

"Feel what you do to me baby." he says, I didn't fail to notice how his Italian accent comes through when he's turned on. It made my legs turn to jelly. He pushed me further into the wall with his hips so that I could feel his hard member rub against me.

"You're so beautiful tesoro." he said with his head buried in my neck. I moaned softly at the feeling of his lips sucking and nipping on my neck. My hands flew to his hair, tugging and pulling lightly.

"Vincenzo." I breathed. His hand came up to kneed my breast. The feeling of his hands were mesmerising. He definitely knew what he was doing.

He moved his head lower and sucked my nipple into his warm mouth. His tongue licked and swirled around my nipple causing a loud moan to leave my lips.

The feeling was unfamiliar and had me moaning for more. I needed him so badly. My body craved for his touch. His hands moved down, where he grabbed my ass in his hands and squeezed them.

"Vincenzo please." I moaned, running my hands over his broad shoulders down to his back. "Cazzo, I love it when you moan my name baby." he said with so much desire in his words.

He lifted his head up to look at me and that's when I noticed how his hooded eyes were filled with so much desire and lust. He hair was a mess and he was breathing really hard.

If he wasn't holding me up then I would of fallen to the floor of how handsome he looks right now.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. His lips were so soft. His tongue was demanding entrance to my mouth. I opened my mouth allowing him to slide his tongue against mine. He is a really good kisser.

I moaned into his mouth, feeling him squeezing my ass tighter in his large hands. My body is so small compared to his big muscular figure. I found my hands sliding over his muscular arms.

"I'm going to carry you to the bed now." he said, pulling away a bit. I nodded my head quickly and he didn't waste a second before putting his mouth on mine again, moving our hot wet bodies out of the shower.

This man is everything a woman would want and I have him right here, with me, his mouth exploring every part of mine.

__________

I think we all know what's happening in the next chapter lol.

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter.