How to Snatch a Dragon: Beginner's Edition (18-20) Part One

Side C left with far too much glitter and sparkle than the true emotions of the remaining people reflected.

He was just a noble, nothing much in the grand ensemble of 'wtf' individuals present in the room. From swordmasters (plural!!!) to dragons (plural!!!!) and even royalty as well as many different races were all accounted for. Luckily, the position of top troublemaker is only singularly filled with one Cale Henituse as its placeholder.

As he said, being just a noble and not even worth enough to have his name known to the rest of them, he and his friends mostly sat back and watched the chaos while occasionally making comments. Sometimes, a strange idea bursts out of him, and his best friend- who is also the grouchiest and most boring individual in the kingdom- admonishes him for it.

It's not his problem that some ideas make more sense than whatever the young master is producing on the screen, okay?

Also, the man held his chin with a contemplative expression on his face, he can't shake the feeling that some of his speculations may be true. It's like an itch that needs to be scratched.

Oh well.

He tried standing up and removing the rest of the glitter that covered the whole room. Side C dissolved into the exact glitter that is everywhere, and the noble is extremely afraid of touching it. What if he summons an angry Choi Han* by wiping off some glitter? However, the sparkles were utter disgraces for his keen fashion sense.

...why pink?

He slapped his cheeks to focus back on the more important points, not on the fact that the glitter could be the vanished Side C.

Food, he needs food.

Side B, while also a bit quieter as even they know about the gravity of the previous situation, unleashing a new path for Side C and giving them the chance to defeat their pitiful predestined fate. It sounded like the story of a cringy yet unrealistic novel. But then again, he and others found themselves in a room, created by gods, to watch a redhead create havoc in another world. Could be worse.

The noble walked carefully toward the snack table. He doesn't have a cook with him and his own creations count as nuclear warfare, snacks it is. Unfortunately, the snack table near him has been raided by hungry spectators already and the noble had to brave a new area to get his desired substance.

"Looking a bit skittish.", an amused voice scared the living daylight out of him, spiraling around while nearly dropping his food, the noble came face to face with a well-known individual of Side B. In his mid-thirties with an enviable handsome appearance and even more desirable abilities, Bud Illis stood before the frightened noble.

Bud sweatdropped at the deer-in-headlights look the noble standing in front of him was sporting. He looks familiar, yet Bud can't place him. After a few awkward seconds, for the noble and not Bud, the other man collected all of his bravery and greeted Side B's swordmaster.

"H-hi."

Is it too late to start cooking and die by eating his own toxic food?, the noble thought with despair clouding his mind. His shaking fingers almost dropped the plate of food multiple times.

Bud didn't seem to care about the sensitive state of mind the other man was currently sporting. Instead, he openly stared at the noble, taking in the familiarity and trying to place from where he knows him until it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"You are the random speculations dude!", the blue-haired swordmaster dramatically pointed at the badly startled noble, gaining the attention of others nearby. The noble was close to crying at this point. In the far distance, he saw his friend looking at him, however, instead of helping, the other noble just waved at him and ran in the other direction. Traitor.