Ron getting poisoned (Ch 89/90)and Clopeh unleashed

"Cale, can you explain?", Kim Rok Soo didn't know what a cintamani was, but Alberu's astonished face and Choi Han's hysterical laughter combined with Rosalyn's disbelieving expression painted a weird picture.

Or, a Cale-type of picture?

Cale didn't feel like explaining too much and just said: "We can now video chat with each other." Which didn't help at all.

Kim Rok Soo was choking on air.

'Excuse me?!'

Alberu sighed. You can't just drop a bomb like this and don't explain anything.

Kim Rok Soo looked at the others, a silent 'please explain, help' was etched onto his face. Alberu took pity on him and explained further.

"We received the cintamani as a compensation. It's basically a communication orb that allows us to converse with each other, even if we are separated by worlds. In short, you can call home whenever you want. Someone just has to pick up the call."

At this point, not just Kim Rok Soo was looking at Cale in disbelieve. The whole Henituse household took a few seconds to comprehend what Alberu shared with them.

They can converse with each other even when Kim Rok Soo will return to his world?

Deruth was speechless.

Basen was the first one to truly get the fact that Cale's deal allows them to be in contact with his other older brother. He can make amends!

Cale's following just shook their heads.

Even the Gods can't say no to Cale. How much must they love the adorable red-head?

If the Gods were reading their mind right now, complains would be uttered.

They love Cale, yes. They want him to prosper, yes. Did that stop Cale from exploiting them? No. Saying 'no' to Cale was just begging for their temples to be destroyed and looted.

As the conversation was taking place at Cale's table and the uproar from last chapter was still very chaotic, not many witnessed the discussion.

Really, only Side B was aware of the fact that Cale will be able to communicate with his family, although the one from Side B.

Alberu and Choi Han are the most knowledgeable about Cale's and original Cale's situation.

They couldn't be more thankful for Original Cale, now called Kim Rok Soo. Without his sacrifice, Cale would've never came to their world. He would have never saved them and made a way into their hearts.

Alberu can't imagine a future like the one Side A is facing. A future with war, destruction, despair and ultimately, a loss.

Choi Han knows how the interactions of him and past Cale were. He just needs to look at Choi Han to see what difference one sacrifice made.

Kim Rok Soo deserves everything. Happiness, luck and a family.

Cale probably thought the same and made the deal with the Gods. Once again, Cale doesn't gain anything.

That selfless bastard, who's acting and telling everyone how selfish he is. Even Clopeh won't believe that bullshit.

Now, both of them (three if you count Cale) won't have to give up their previous families and friends.

Cale gets to talk with his old team members...when Kim Rok Soo truthfully shares his story. And Kim Rok Soo and Cale get to talk with a loving family that finally realized what preciousness they neglected.