Toonka's character development (ch 134) and other Alberu gets a lesson

Shining golden hair with cerulean eyes, the Third Prince is as handsome as his siblings. Although, in Cale's humble opinion, Alberu looks the best. Be it in his golden glory or his Dark Elf form. Not that he'll say that aloud.

His insufferable hyung will never leave him alone if he did.

He never really met the Third Prince of their world. After the Plaza Terror Incident, all contact with the royal family was with Alberu, and the Third Prince was quickly pushed out of any authority. Where were Alberu's siblings anyway?

So, seeing the greedy and arrogant face of the Third Prince, puts Cale in a bad mood.

The Third Prince, not sensing Cale's displeasure, introduced himself. Somehow, he managed to ignore the fact that both versions of his older brother were occupying the table.

Some may question the mental facilities of the prince but from a tactical point of view, it wasn't actually that dumb.

Alberu only had some allies and his alliance with Choi Han while not on a shaky ground wasn't cemented either. Presenting himself to the heroes of both worlds, the Third Prince gives a strong impression. He shows bravery and desire, while using his positive reputation as a stepping stone.

His aim were the counterparts of Cale's allies, who were watching and evaluating the confrontation.

Not a bad plan, but he was forgetting one thing. Cale's allies aren't normal either.

"Greetings, I'm-"

"Young master, you are still eating desserts?" Ron, seemingly, materialized out of nowhere with a disapproving frown on his face. Looking at the empty plates littering the table, Ron concluded that his young master ate at least ten cookies.

Too many before a meal.

"My son is already making dinner. Please follow me towards the seating area." After the screen turned black, many doors and areas appeared. A kitchen was one of them.

Cale and the kids followed Ron without complains. Not having to join the shitshow in making at their table was a blessing in disguise. It's not like the occupants of their table needed Cale's help. Alberu and Rosalyn can take care of any problems.

And he's hungry anyway. Beacrox's steaks are the best. His children were following him while chanting: "Meat! Meat!"

The Third Prince smiled, watching Cale walk away. He turned around to the people in various states of boredom and annoyance.

Choi Han was lamenting the loss of Cale, his arm suddenly feeling cold. Even worse, he knows that Beacrox will use his chances.

Rosalyn was conversing with Lock, while including their counterparts, not giving the Third Prince any opening for an approach. Lock and Lock were conversing somewhat civil with each other. After finding out that not only Pendrick but his ten siblings survived, Lock was close to crying.

The world is an unfair place. He learned that a while ago. But it hurts watching Lock being happy with his friends and family. At the same time, knowing that at least in another dimension, they survived and were thriving, was both painful and exhilarating.

It didn't mean that he wasn't envious or feeling resentful of Lock, but he didn't want to kill Lock either. His siblings would be sad.

Lock looked at him and proposed that they use the break, visiting both Pendrick and the wolf table.

That's how the table went from twelve to ten members currently present.

"My name is-", once again the Third Prince was interrupted. This time the culprit is Bob Nr. 1, also known as Toonka.