Gyerre Chaos Round Two (Ch 184-186)

Just as Cale predicted, the screen stayed frozen only for a few seconds. The video then continued after showing the crumbling building.

Antonio's mind was a mess. He shouldn't be enjoying the confused expression of the middle-aged slave trader, but watching him react to Cale's actions that defy common sense, a petty smile filled with anger materialized on his face.

"Ah."

The middle-aged man stumbled before falling on the ground from the rumbling. He had a blank expression as the wind and dust blew past his face. He could see the house crumbling to the ground through the half-transparent wings and shield.

Even those of Side B were in awe of the divine looking shield. No matter how often Cale uses it- ignoring the fact that he coughs up blood at every turn- the sight is always special.

Side A was flashed by the ethereal looking red-head casually destroying houses.

'The stupid slaves!'

Not just humans but Beast People and Dark Elves as well were angry.

The Dark Elves receive condemnation and hatred simply for existing. Never harming anyone but a centuries old stigma brands them as monsters. As evil. As something inhuman that should be exterminated.

They hate it but can't do anything against the prejudice.

As soon as they show their face, people scream and accuse them of harm.

Tasha can see that Side B somehow managed to change that. The Dark Elves of Side B were proudly sitting next to all races, conversing and laughing. People respect them. Treat them like any other.

Just looking at the public's reaction to Alberu's heritage. Side A stared with disgust, demanding Alberu to explain and condemn him for being 'dark'.

Side B was calm. Those who didn't know, didn't care and those who knew, simply smiled. Like it was no big deal.

For them it isn't a big deal. Not just Dark Elves, even Mary can walk under the sun and stars as someone that gets recognized.

She envies that. Not just for herself but for her dear nephew and Mary. She wants them to enjoy the same luxury that Side B gives their counterparts.

The slaves he needed to sell were crushed underneath the house.
He was certain that they would be crushed to death as it was a crudely built basement.

The crumbling noise was so loud that he couldn't even hear their screams.

The uncaring way the slave trader thought about lives angered many. Antonio watched, knowing that retribution does exist and will be invoked upon them.

'What do I do?
How could there be such a terrible situation?'

It was at that moment that the human traffickers started to frown.

"Young master Cale!"

Alberu couldn't help himself. The way Antonio arrived and looked at Cale was hilarious. Especially, when compared to many other instances, the damage was minimal.

Really, the young master of the Gyerre Household should feel glad that Cale acted tame.

Antonio Gyerre and his knights were riding toward them on their horses.
Cale kept the Indestructible Shield up as he looked toward Antonio.

Antonio got off the horse and quickly walked over to Cale. He was frowning.

"What are you doing?"