Interlude: How to create a Faithful Follower starring Clopeh Sekka (200/201)

Trigger warning!!! Some thoughts will be more than just despair and anger (as well as canonically torture will be present). Anyone that doesn't think they can handle it, please don't read it. It is fiction, however, for some this may be a bit too heavy. Topic-wise as I won't get graphic, just some thoughts but those can also trigger people. Read at your own discretion and please don't force yourself to read.

"Why are you here?", the Emperor didn't even try to hide his annoyance at seeing a familiar mug appear before him. He thought he could finally take a break from all the craziness yet the craziest of them all sought him out.

Clopeh Sekka stood before Alberu in all of his deranged glory.

This brings the question as to why Clopeh sought Alberu out without Cale being present in a twenty-meter radius. Something is weird and the Emperor doesn't want to have anything to do with whatever the white-haired knight is planning.

Holding back a sigh, Alberu asked once more what the knight is planning as Clopeh just stared at the table in general instead of speaking. The knight's gaze was locked onto an increasingly agitated Commander Choi Han* and a frowning King Alberu*, who switched between confused staring at Alberu and some more frowning toward Clopeh.

Alberu is not qualified to deal with this kind of a mess. His area of expertise is narrowed down to Cale-specific shenanigans. Not questionably-sane-and-even-more-questionable-in-general Clopeh Sekka.

"You will all die anyways."

"...", Alberu was this close to quitting. Why is Clopeh Sekka purposely angering Side C? What is his aim? Does he even have an aim?

"Excuse me?", Commander Choi Han* asked in a low voice. He appeared seemingly calm but Alberu knows that he was just seconds away from lunging after Clopeh for round two. Tower Master Rosalyn* as well as Wolf King Lock* have joined the commander and king.

Alberu was all alone in somehow stopping a massacre from happening as most of Side B went to eat- he also wants some food- and the rest of Side A still present acted like they saw nothing.

Great, just great.

The Emperor turned his back to Side C and addressed the bigger problem first.

"Sir Sekka, what are you planning? We need a bit more information than just one simple sentence.", his face was smiling, yet Clopeh saw the hidden daggers Alberu's eyes were producing. A stare-off began with the golden emperor smiling threateningly while the white-haired knight just stared indifferently ahead.

Clopeh's cold eyes wander over the tense frames of the pitifully few people of Side C. The deranged but certainly not stupid man knew what their fate will be.

If his legend didn't appear in their world, the world is doomed either way. Just listening to snippets about their broken world paints an unbelievable picture for those who know about and have received the blessing of a legend, and could live in peace thanks to his sacrifices.

Normally, Clopeh wouldn't even bother to waste a thought for an unfortunate world, however, his legend gave him a mission and he will succeed. No matter what it takes.

"You are doomed and will fall victim to your own useless selves. The fates and gods didn't choose you as victors by sending help. The only reason you are here is to serve as an example for Side A as to what will happen if they don't trust my legend's words. Most of your people are dead already and even if you know how to combat that false legend, will you succeed?", the knight sneered at the trembling Side C.

Anger clouded Choi Han's* eyes and his hands clenched. Only a small sliver of reason remained before the swordmaster will snap. The others weren't much better off. All sported dangerous expressions with killing intent oozing out of every pore.