Cale and Toonka plus some Whale Information (56-58) with a Hint of New People

Cale didn't spare the approaching figure any thought, if he wants something he'll talk first. The red-head selected a glass of water- for now enough food for him- and waited till his double made his move.

Kim Rok Soo stared at the nonchalant Cale. He had been thinking for a while now and after witnessing some of Cale's shenanigans, he's certain that things will get complicated soon. One question had been bothering him and he wants to know if maybe Cale has an answer.

"Say, Cale?"

"Hm?"

"Do you have an idea as to why I'm here in the form of Cale instead of my own? I am Kim Rok Soo and seeing myself with red hair is a bit foreign.", the older of the two can't understand why was summoned here in the form of Cale Henituse.

After being summoned, it put him in a bad mood for having to see the red-hair of his old body. He got used to see the muscular and scarred body of Kim Rok Soo. The black hair was at the beginning both a joy and a sad reminder.

Yet the melancholic feeling left him when he realized that his reincarnated mom isn't red-haired anymore either. She shares the same features as him, only her eyes are pure brown instead of his own red-brown ones.

He left all that behind, yet why is he here is his old and useless form?

Cale gave Kim Rok Soo a few seconds to catch himself and show that cooky and graceful smile, a smile that would normally have never fitted his old body. Meanwhile, Cale selected some small snacks for the kids. They have bottomless stomachs and loudly voice their complains when it isn't filled.

They ate something a while ago and should be hungry soon. He'll give them something so they won't complain to him.

Only after he started raising kids- and other individuals- did he realize how expensive children are.

Well, if they are ever short on money, surely some bad guys don't want their valuables anymore.

"Cale?", a noble sounding voice, different to his own drawled, leisure one, stopped his thought process. A hand appeared in his vision. Just before it could touch his cheek, Cale turned to Kim Rok Soo and answered with what thinks happened.

"I don't have a clear information, but I think the answer is far simpler than whatever you are thinking about."

Kim Rok Soo had been desperately trying to find the answer and came up with some horrible and weird scenarios. Cale continued, not minding or seeing the suddenly relaxed face of Rok Soo.

"When we were summoned here by the gods, we all arrived at different timings. For example, I was the first of my group to spawn here and then Side A arrived, leaving me alone for a while until Side B started appearing.", Cale took a sip of the cold water to wet his dry throat.

"Imagine this scenario. You, in the appearance of Kim Rok Soo appear next to an enraged and confused Choi Han of Side A, who doesn't know your story or why another korean is associated with this realm. How would he react? And what would his reaction trigger with all the other participants of Side A? The panic and confusion would leave them without reason and interrogations would start. Can you confidently say that you would react calmy and manage to re-direct the conversations until we have arrived? Not that you would have known that we are coming as well." Cale could go on and on with reasons why it made more sense to force Kim Rok Soo to appear as Cale instead of his preferable appearance.

The older man, in spirit not body right now, nodded. He didn't think about that. It still annoys him greatly, but he understands why it may have been bad for him to appear in his actual body.