Raon's Revenge (ch 85/86)

The sentence kept ringing in everyone's ears.

'By the way Cale, why didn't you tell me that you deported the other Cale to my world?'

Maybe they misheard?

Looking- begging really- at Kim Rok Soo in hope that it was their sense of hearing failing, instead of Cale doing the seemingly impossible. Again.

But no.

"Hmm?" Not minding the redhead using his shoulders as a resting ground, Cale languidly stretched while unintentionally displaying his creamy white skin.

Many had to remind themselves to focus on their priorities.

Kim Rok Soo, a gentle and mindful soul, repeated his question in a friendly voice.

"Cale, can you please explain to me why I was contacted by some of the Gods and had to find out through them that the Cale of Side A, who is missing since the beginning, was sent to my apartment? With the intention of living there?", he stroked Cale's hair and gently looked him in the eyes.

Disregarding the context of the conversation, the two red-heads looked like lovers amiably talking with each other.

"It just happened.", was Cale's simple explanation.

Kim Rok Soo's fingers started carefully caressing Cale's pale cheeks.

"Really? But the God of Mischief told me that you made a deal with them. It seemed to me, that the Gods were close to crying, and one of the perks you got out of it was the ability to decide Cale's future. Am I wrong?" He hugged the longhaired beauty tightly.

Neither the homicidal Choi Han nor the ice-cold Alberu were in his eyes, only Cale mattered right now. Cale joined the game and leaned back in the surprisingly muscular chest.

"I did not decide his fate.", he tugged at a stray lock of Kim Rok Soo's hair. Short hair really looks weird now that he got used to having long hair.

Deruth couldn't take the lovey-dovey atmosphere anymore.

"What do mean Cale is in another world?!", he shouted with anger clouding his voice.

They were flirting with each other when his son was kidnapped?! (He ignored the fact that the two in question were also copies of his son, which made everything even weirder.)

Kim Rok Soo threw him an annoyed gaze and answered with the utmost disrespect he could utter.

"I already mentioned that. Be quiet until I get my answers.", he turned back to Cale.

"The Gods met with me before we got transported here and asked if sharing my story is a possibility. Naturally, I agreed out of the goodness of my heart." Anyone who knew Cale did not believe the bullshit he came up with.

Alberu could already guess what may have occurred.

In short, Cale doesn't work for free and the Gods got masterfully scammed by Cale.

"And?" There's no way he'll let Cale go until he gets his answers.

"Sigh. The world of Side A is different than our world, right?" At the agreeing nods throughout the room, he continued.

"The people of Side A will see all of our battles, victories, and the information we gathered, but can they use everything accordingly? No."

At the many perplexed gazes, Cale elaborated further.

"The enemies will change their tactics if they see you countering them, furthermore some information will be useless or inaccessible to you. Not to mention, you see our bonds but can you replicate them? Will you willingly lay your life in the hands of strangers simply because you saw us doing it? Hm?" Alberu had to hold back a wince.

Reaction and Matchmaking AttemptsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara