Naval Battle Round Three (204-206)

Choi Han* watched with a grim expression on his handsome face as the screen continued showing the battle that devastated the coastal line in his world but was one giant victory for Side B.

The swordmaster was just tired.

At this point, his heart was filled with despair and the knowledge that he will never be able to have those beautiful things that Side B enjoys is gnawing at his bones and heart.

His Rosalyn* will never be able to smile and laugh with a mischievous hint in her voice, throwing back her head and letting her fiery red hair fall free. Her shoulders are heavy with the deaths of her family and the ruin of her kingdom. She can't compare to the cat-like grace of the other Rosalyn, who moves with a lightness that Choi Han* never witnessed in his Rosalyn*. Not even when they just met and all the war-related things didn't happen yet.

His Lock* is only a shell of the once bright and shining young boy. His face was always in a frow and hatred covered his eyes like a veil, never letting him go and reminding Lock* about his failures. Every day and every night. Choi Han* watched the other Lock, bright and so full of life, as he interacted with his friends, family, and siblings.

King Alberu* is also moving far more heavily. The handsome man- yes, Choi Han* has eyes, thank you very much- has lost the spark that once attracted Choi Han* to him. Alberu* wanted to change the world, make it a better place and give people a new age of prosperity. He was never able to even try as war ruined everything. After that, Alberu's* new goal was to somehow guide the Roan Kingdom through the conflicts.

The king was tired. Not just physically but mentally some scars left a heavy burden on the once-young king.

Looking left and right, Choi Han* looked at his pathetically small group.

However, instead of feeling even more hopeless, the swordmaster was mostly confused. After Clopeh Sekka, that snake bastard, came over and purposely angered them, Choi Han* started thinking about some obvious clues that Cale Henituse left them.

Why are they here?

He knows that one god just wanted more chaos and summoned them, but that problem could be rectified easily and Side C would have been thrown out without their memories a while ago. So why are they still here? Was it really just the gods not caring or was there a bigger picture that he just couldn't grasp yet?

Some puzzle pieces fell into place after Clopeh played his game with them. His questions hit some sore points yet they were unlike the arrogant man. It was also rather obvious that Clopeh wasn't the mastermind behind this action as the lunatic kept looking toward Cale Henituse every few seconds.

(Choi Han* likes to think that even he could act better than that man. Amateur.)

Cale Henituse did something.

Or more like, he will do something.

Choi Han* didn't even notice his lips forming an arc, a small smile was on his face and his previously despairing aura lessened a bit. The black-haired swordmaster placed his focus back on the screen as the battle continued.

Syrem was done in. It was a beautiful display of pure violence, a hint of elegance, and one menacing butler swinging around his dagger while smiling.

Yeah.

This is next-level stuff for future nightmares.

Cale walked over to Choi Han's side and observed the night ocean.

Rosalyn* watched the peaceful scene with a critical eye.

Cale and Choi Han were acting like this was no big deal and that annihilating enemy is a common occurrence. Her callused finger gently scratched her cheek. It probably is, isn't it? A common occurrence. They dealt with the enemies beautifully and while they still had the majority of the battle before them Rosalyn* is absolutely sure that it will end as their overwhelming victory.