Battle of Castle Leona Conclusion (222/223)

Chapter 19 (222/223)

"I regret nothing.", the God of Mischief folded his arms and stared defyingly at his fellow gods, who did not share the same opinion.

The God of Death would have applauded him on any other instance, however, the headache the unrepenting god gave them is just too much.

"But, why?"

"It's simple."

"Why would it be simple?", the Goddess of the Sun attempted to light the god aflame with her gaze alone.

"The chaos! It's boring. I was hoping for more, you know, screaming and crying alongside some people going crazy! Whatever that is down there, I expected more.", the god pouted.

"...but, aren't they doing that already? Were you asleep the whole last few instances? Even now, just look down.", the God of Death was pointing at some of the Elves, who were looking like they made some questionable plans that involve Pendrick. Another few tables over, priests were still dazed or crying over witnessing a divine descend, while nobles and commoners alike looked defeated at the paused screen.

This was still too little chaos?

"I still regret nothing."

"Later, we'll deal with you, but for now during the video we need to prepare."

Sighs filled the lounge.

One level below, the others somewhat recovered. The others naturally only involve those of Side A, as Side B is used to such insanity. It was like a typical weekday for them.

Cale and Choi Han are awake as well, looking more refreshed thanks to their power nap. Just when Cale was contemplating whether he should ask Beacrox to make actual nutritious food, the screen started the last round for the Caro Kingdom battle.

Holding back a sigh, Cale raised a brow at the new proceedings between Choi Han and Rosalyn from Side A. They have potential, now that he thinks about it.

Oh well, it'll good for them as long as they don't act too dense.

– Are you trying to sacrifice yourself?

Ah, right.

He forgot about that particularly annoying voice.

-Hey!

The Super Rock's imposing voice quickly disappeared.

Those watching just hoped that the young master is able to counter the enemies attacks. Alberu can see that Cale and the others are sitting here just fine, and somehow brainwashed the enemy into joining them. He just wants to know how they did it.

Boooooooooooom!
The silver shield started to shake. Well, Raon's silver shield was shaking violently and Cale could feel it shaking at the tip of his hands.

"Holy f-."

Cale just barely managed to prevent himself from swearing.

Eruhaben and Sheritt raised a brow at the red-head, who did his best to ignore the stares.

The ocean, the sky, the red thunderbolt, and the purple wind. All of those mixed together, making it impossible to tell where the sky ended and where the ocean started.

Gasps and shouts filled the room. This was like a work of art only used to cause destruction while looking pretty.

The roaring storm made it so that you could not see the ocean beyond the silver shield.

Swoooooooosh- bang, bang, bang!

The wind was knocking on the silver shield. It had drawn up the ocean water and turned it into something similar to hail, looking as if it wanted to swallow up the silver shield as well.
A serious situation would have occurred if this wind would have reached Castle Leona or the central shores.
Both of the mountains to the sides of Castle Leona would have been destroyed, killing many people in the process.