Chapter 23 The Biggs II

Julianna

Aiden!!

"You know her Aiden?"

"Yes mom, my school she go"

"Why you over here though" Aiden then said to me.
"A Kulture you falla"

"She's with me" Damani said putting his hand across my back.

"So, what's your name young lady?" Damani's mother asked.

"Julianna" he answered before I could.

"Julianna is your right name?" Aiden asked.

"Hello, I can speak for myself.... geez" I burst out.

"Now that's right" Damani's mother said. "Come with me darling" he added leading me to the kitchen.

I took a seat at her kitchen island as she walked over to the stove. She was cooking something that smelt delicious. The aroma could make your mouth run water like an unlocked pipe.

"I didn't get your name Ms." I finally said still watching her doing her thing.

"Ms.!" She said while laughing. "Never heard that one before, call me Marcia" she added.

"You want something to drink?" She then asked while she washed her hands.

"A bottle of water would be great" I replied.

"So, Julianna, which part u know crosses Dam from now" she asked with a little humor in her voice.

She was a short lady about 5 feet or less, you could tell Damani and Aiden didn't got their height from her. She had dark curly hair that gave her face its figure. Her voice was sweet, almost like music to your ears and her smile could light up the entire room. She was beautiful and she gave off that mama bear Vybz, the kinda Vybz that tells you she would go to hell and back for her kids. Thinking about it made me sad, I never got that mama bear love because I didn't have a mommy like Damani does.

"Actually, he works for my dad" I replied. "And before you ask Aiden is in my Math class, and I think he used to date my friend Kulture" I added before she asked.

"Kulture! That gurl put all the letter dem in lesbian" she laughed, and I chuckled a little.

You could tell she was Jamaican, and even though she lived here for a long time, she didn't stop using her creole. She reminded me of my pops. We continued talking as she drilled me with questions, and I did the same, no way I was gonna leave without knowing her too.

"So, u a Dam girlfriend?" She asked.

"Ah...." is the only thing that exited my mouth before I was cut mid-sentence.

Damani

I watched as Julianna walked off with mom. I know mom was gonna question her and knowing Jay, she was gonna do the same. Thinking about it they had the same curious attitude.

"So, bro -bro, u couldn't tell mi u a touch that" Aiden said with amazement.

"Where is Dominic?" I asked, ignoring his question.

Dominic was our older brother, the decent one, the one who gave mom less trouble. We call him stuck up Dom because he doesn't like to take risk. He went to school and became a doctor. He hated the nick name but honestly, he could party. Aiden was the goofy one, also the fourth child, he never takes anything serious, and I guess you all know already the bad seed, me, the second child.

And then the family have the two angels, they never do anything wrong, Aldane and Ali the twins (Last children). And we all know the family couldn't be complete without the drama queen Nickelia (third child). Nicky believes everything and everyone revolves around her, and Daddy just spoiled her, making it even worse.