Chapter 27- Choices

Julianna

"Seriously, McDonalds?"

"Thought you said food is food, plus you know if I'm bringing you out, it's something classy." he said going through the drive tru. He made our orders, and he parked in the parking lot to eat.

"So how was the four weeks without me?" he asked while eating his fries.

"Ahhh....fine" I replied staring at him.

"Sure, about that shawty?"

"Yes... why?"

"Nothing, just observing something that's all"

"Observing what?" I asked and he laughed.

I looked at him observing me while eating, before paying back his attention to his food. Now he had me thinking was he watching me? or does he know I am so turned on right now, I can't even eat? I was staring a lot. I was focused more on him than anything else. What am I supposed to do? I have Kyle pretty much a kid, stupid as ever and knows nothing about wooing a female and then there is Damani, this hot head, sweet mouthed, sexy individual who I didn't like a few months ago. But who knows me better and why I must choose?
I continued staring and nibbled on the one fry. I had it in my mouth for minutes. I wanted him to touch me, I wanted him to devour me like he was doing his chicken, I wanted him to taste every part of me and enjoyed it as he enjoyed his meal. My clit was jumping at this point. And out of nowhere I saw him smiling, I watched him and smiled to myself, God, he was hot.

"Do u know I can feel your stares?"

"Wh....What?"
"I'm not staring"

"Yes, you are" he said turning his attention to me and rest his hands on my inner thighs and my heart skipped a beat.
"You look beautiful, missed seeing your face"

"Th.....Thank you"

"Jay, are you nervous?"

"No" I chuckled and took a deep breath.

"Sure?" he said coming up to my lips about inches away.

"Mmhmm "I responded, and he pulled away.

"Ok, let's get you home" he said and started the car.

Was he serious? why the fuck didn't he kiss me? I screamed to myself. I knew he knew I wanted him too. Fucking hate him right now.

DING

Damani

Damani

I sat, ate and pretended as if I didn't notice her staring at me and drooling. I know she was horny as hell because I was smelling how wet she was. I don't know what she's thinking about, but I knew it was me and it seemed like it was something good. Was she really that turned on around me? I can bet she had a miserable four weeks; it doesn't seem like she had sex since we did. I couldn't help but smile at the thought that it was me who she was longing for and nobody else not even that school bwoy. I touched her leg, and she jumped a little, she was nervous. I can bet there was a cold feeling running down her spine and butterflies in her stomach, which means she needed me. And as much as I wanted to kiss her sexy lips right now and fuck her to bed, she was on punishment, she only gets me when she chooses me. I told her once before I was hers, and she was mine and if she doesn't own that statement, she doesn't get the goods.
After I informed her that I was going to take her home, I could see the disappointment in her eyes. I wanted to laugh so badly but by the look on her face she was already hurting. Was it because I didn't want to have sex with her? or Was it because I did not kiss her? or Maybe it was more than sex? Did she think I didn't want her? I really hope not because I do, I have been wanting her from the day she pulled that gun out and aimed it at my head. I pulled up at her house and stopped.

"Home...safe and sound" I said as I put the car in park, she turned looking at me disappointed.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yes. Thanks for dinner and the ride home." she said and exited the car. I watched her as she made her way to the door and before she entered, she turned to look back at the car before she got inside. I chuckled at her reaction but as soon as she was inside, I sped home to cool off.

Julianna

Does he hate me because of the incident? Doesn't he like me anymore? Did I just fuck up the first relationship I could have had with someone I like? I was overthinking, why was I overthinking? What happened to being fearless? Goddammit! Damani makes me weak.

"Hi" I was brought back to attention by the voice of Courtney. It has been a month or two since I've seen her.

"I'm really not in the mood" I said and walked pass her.

"Julianna, I'm sorry about everything" she cried out and I stopped.

"Know what, I don't want to fight or argue, so...yea apology accepted" and I continued up the stairs.

"I'm not pregnant anymore" she cried out again this time with tears in her eyes and I stopped in my tracks again.

"I would ask you if you wanted to talk Courtney, but I have my own shit dealing with right now. Sorry for your loss but I have to go." I responded and ran up the stairs to my room.

Closing the doors behind me, I threw my bag on the chair and stripped out of my clothes and jumped into bed. I grabbed my vibrator. I placed the vibrator on my clit, and it sent shock waves up my spine, closing my eyes I started to thinking about the night Damani and I first did it. Soon the fragrance of Versace Eros came into the room like an intoxicating alcohol in the air. I smiled at the idea that he was right here beside me, that he was the one touching me in all the right places. I used my other hand to rub the entrance of my vagina as the vibrator works magic. It reminded me of the time Damani ate my pussy, which made my body got heated even more. I thought about him using his tongue to fuck me and soon that wave was running through my entire body causing me to arch my back and grabbed my breast. I stopped breathing for a second as I exploded in pleasure, and I released the deep breath that I was holding in. Oh my God! I thought and sank my head into the pillow.

"Julianna!" I heard my name from the door before it swung open.

"Daddy!" I screamed grabbing my pillow and he stepped back and closed the door, And I could hear him yelling sorry and Jesus. I lay there in my cum and embarrassment before I heard a ding, checking my phone to see a message from Kyle again.

 I lay there in my cum and embarrassment before I heard a ding, checking my phone to see a message from Kyle again