Chapter 18 Complicated

Julianna

After the long fight to Miami, all we could do was just head back to  the hotel and took a long nap, well I'm not sure about anybody else. I was in bed trying to meditate and appreciate what life had to bring since no one was chatting off my ears, when a knock was at my room door and before I could answer the person came in.

"Yow did you call your pops?" Damani asked.

"You know that's not how the door works don't you?" I replied.

"Who gives a fuck about the door, did you or did you not"

"I didn't. Why you asking?"

"Cause I'm no messagner so call him now" he ordered .

"Excuse me"

"Jay just do it plus I have something for you if you do" he said looking at me like a hungry dog licking his lips.

"I ain't want anything from you sorry" I smirked.

I grabbed the phone from the side table and gave my dad a call, we talked for a good while, Ghost on the other hand sat and listened to us while he smoked weed.

Pops that's besides the point, I don't like her!
You don't have to like her to care for your sibling.
Fine if I promise you, that I will  love him or her, will you let me be
Definitely princess
Great, now I'm gonna go now later I love you
Love you too baby girl.

"Finally" I heard Damani said looking over at me.

"We going out get dress" he added and walked out of the room.

God his attitude is stink, I said going over to the bathroom to take a shower and get dress. I wasn't sure what to wear because I didn't get a dress code so I dressed in a tight purple dress, and black heels, I put my hair up in a bun and did a light makeup. If I was going clubbing I was sexy enough and if it was dinner I was sexy but classy, I grabbed my purse and my essentials and stepped out the door to see the others all dress semi formal and chatting away.

"We gonna have to start let you wear an overall" I heard Davo said turning to me.

"She would still look damn good, even if it's a garbage bag" Leek responded.

"God..I have been out here with you'll and no one gave me a compliment, you ugly fuckers" Kulture said turning off the game.

" Fuck ...no one give a man compliment" Davo said laughing while Kulture rolled her eyes and stepped on to the elevator and we all followed her.

"Aren't you sexy" I heard a whisper in my ears. "I don't mind giving it to you right here infront of them" he added then gave me a soft bite on my earlobe, I couldn't help but smile.

"Where we going though?" Leek asked.

"I told you to eat" Kulture snapped at him.

"Nigga cool u ass" Leek said and Davo started laughing.

"All making jokes and she fucking more pussy than all of you combine" Damani said and they shut up while Kulture and I started laughing.

We made it to the restaurant and got our table, everyone was looking through the menu, when I looked up and saw a nigga staring at me from across the room. It was uncomfortable cause all I wanted to do is get up and point my gun in his head and ask him what he staring at. We took our orders and just as the waiter left he came over.

"Hi ma, can't help but stare at you across the room I must say you look damn beautiful" he said giving me a smile.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Do you mind?" I heard Damani said.

"Sorry dude she your girl, saw the table thought you'll just friends"

"They ain't dating but nigga move we eating" Davo said.

"Kool" he said holding up his hands, then went down in his pocket and gave me a card. " Give me a call" he said and walked away.

"Fucking rude" Davo said kissing his teeth.

I could see Damani looking at me with no emotions, what the fuck was his problem not like I fucked the nigga or anything.

" Can I talk to you?" He then asked. " Good come with me!" He added before I could answer.

I looked at him walked back outside in the parking lot, while I sat there watching, I ain't know who he was talking to but it wasn't me. I waited a whole 5 minutes before I went out to him. As I stepped out he pulled off, Bitch I thought, I went back inside and had dinner with the others until everyone split up going different places to end there night.

" Heyy cutie" I heard as I was about to enter the uber.

" Hi"

" Can I talk to you now?"

" Honestly no, you too damn bold and I ain't like that shit, can't be staring at people like that, you can get killed" I said.

" As long as your Killin me I don't mind" he laughed. " By the way I'm Alex"

" Kl" I responded as sat down and was about to close the door.

" Not giving me your name shorty?"

" No nigga, but I can give u a call...." I said as I indicated to the driver to go. Just before he drove off I shouted Maybe.

Back at the Hotel
Damani aka Ghost

"Bitch if u bite me I will knock your teeth out"

" I don't know how to suck a dick"

" Why u didn't tell me that shit when I picked you up?"

" I did"

" Girl put this dick in your mouth" I said.

As she placed the tip in her mouth I grabbed her head and push it all the way down, she gagged almost throwing up on my beautiful master piece. As I push her from infront of me Jay walked in. Man can't catch a break I thought. She looked at me then to the girl then back at me before lowering her eyes to my dick that was still out. She then looked back over to the girl wiping her mouth, before she laughed.

"Who the fuck you laughing at?" The girl said to Jay who was now looking at her shocked.

"Ghost you better get your slut before I level her" she said looking over at me.

The girl was about to answer when I looked over at her.

" Get up and shut the fuck up" she looked at me and didn't say a word.

"There's like a thousand room in the place, serious nigga the living room, and you know Davo eat off that shit" she said rollin her eyes and walked off.

I pulled my pants up and was a little surprised she didn't flip. I looked over at the girl before pointing at the elevator and telling her to leave.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
OMG it seems like a year.
Sorry guys but a girl be busy but I'm trying.
Hope you Enjoy remember to leave a comment