Chapter 31 Games

Julianna

"Ms Black you shouldn't be up on your leg sweetheart" the nurse said as she ran over to me. It's been two weeks and dad still insisted on her being here watching me, and Ghost and Kulture overproctective asses agreed with him.

"It's fine Nurse Wallace, I can move around a little."

"Let me help, I'm just doing my job" she said and helped me back in bed. I was starting to get sick of her, I liked my own space and she God damn it,  was always in it.

As a lay there not doing nothing and had nobody to talk to, as Ghost and the others where at the trap and Kulture was in a class. I was getting bored and I was feeling fragil. I wonder if this is how dad felt when he got shot. Soon I was pulled out of my thought when Kyle texted me. Don't judge i was still talking to him as this incident was not his fault and he had nothing to do with it.

Honestly I wasn't scared just that Ghost have been here every single night since i left the hospital and I did not want him and Kyle to see each other

Honestly I wasn't scared just that Ghost have been here every single night since i left the hospital and I did not want him and Kyle to see each other. Matter of fact and did not want Damani knowing I was still seeing him. yes i have been playing both of them to see who I liked more.

I lay there in bed before falling asleep, I got up to my door been opened and I quickly sat up and removed my gun from other my pillow

"Heyy shawty, How you feeling today?"

"Fuck Damani, You crazy. I was sleeping" I responeded pushing the gun back under the pillow.

"Kulture is here for u"

"Hiiiiii bestieeeee" she squealed and jumped unto my bed.
"I missed you at school today" she added.

"Kay u miss me every fucking day".

"That's true"

"Yow Queen, what's popping" Davo and Leek walked in too and soon after Pete, Miles and Dad walked it behind.

"Damn a full house this evening"
"I'm fine guys and lady, we can get rid of the nurse now" I said giving them a smile.

"What!!!! baby gurl, no .....you need help and company"