Chapter 2.2- Query

I finally pulled up at Kulture's house and I knew her crazy ass gonna flip because I was supposed to pick her up 20 minutes ago.

"Why we stopping here?" I heard April ass asked from the back seat.

Yes, unfortunately it had to bring them. Dad nasty ass gave me some choices that wasn't easy to choose from.

"You better shut your ass up before I leave you here...I don't give a fuck" I said turning to look at her and she just rolled her eyes.

If I wasn't already late, I would have pulled her out this car and beat her ass. I was knocked out my thoughts when Kulture knocked on the glass indicating the door was closed.

"Where the fuck were you?!... I had to sit outside for a whole 20 minutes because mom left early for work... the fuck bitch" she cursed as she entered the car.

"Sorry had some issues" I said looking to the back seat and she immediately turned around to look.

"Why they ass in here?" Kulture asked me.

"It's not your car" April nasty ass replied.

"Not yours either bitch" Kulture yelled back.

"J get you step, before I step in her face" Kulture added.

"I don't care bout they ass...they better know I ain't taking them home" I said.

I pulled off and 15 minutes later we were at school.

"Get out!" I shouted at April.

"Whatever!" She replied.

"Oh, find your own way home"

She rolled her eyes as she came out with Casey and slammed the door.

"Bitch!!" I yelled as I rolled down the windows.

"How did you end up with them?" Kulture asked referring to April and Casey.

"Long ass story" I replied looking in the mirror checking myself one last time before I get out the car.

"Look Kulture, I cannot take you home either" I added while adding some lip-gloss.

"The fuck you mean?!" she said with an attitude.

"Baby I gonna stop by the trap. Pops up to something and he's leaving me out of it and I wanna know... so unless you wanna come with me girl you gonna have to find a ride home too" I added.

"I ain't coming with you... I'll ask Aiden for a ride... Plus I need to see him anyways" she said with excitement.

"For Dick?" I joked.

"Well, if you should know yes... Plus girl you need some too"

"Need what?" I asked like I didn't know what she is talking about.

"Some dick or pussy, cause god know you been moody lately" she said untangling her earphone.

"Why you have to say pussy too?"

"Bitch I never see you with a man and if u do have one... either you fucking him on the low or you interested in pussy or just a virgin overall."

"Even though we are best friends you hardly talk about anything sexual" she added.

"Gurl, you know if I fucked bitches, I would have fuck you already and second maybe I don't have a sex life to talk about" I said looking out the window.

"Gurl! Gurll... You still a virgin??!!" she asked with amusement.

"What's the problem with that?... Plus, have you met my dad" I said as we got out of the car."