Chapter 2.1- New Arrival

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I rolled over far enough to reach the alarm clock to turned that shit off but instead it stopped on its own and I drifted off back to sleep.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"What the fuck!" I said throwing the blanket off me and got out of bed and throw the alarm clock out the window.

"Go beep beep the fuck out there" I added as I went in the bathroom and got myself ready for school.

I put my hair up in a sleek ponytail and did my edges, I put on my lashes and made sure my eyebrows were on fleek. I avoided not wearing too much makeup...I wasn't that type of girl. I got dressed in a black leggings, white crop top to show off my navel ring, black jacket, black ankle boots (heels) and put on my gold watch, necklace and earrings before grabbing my bag and phone, then added some perfume and heading downstairs.

"Hey baby" my dad said from the dining area.

"Morning dad" I said as I walked over and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm sure it's not your dad alone you see in this damn room" I heard Courtney ass said with an attitude.

"Dad keep your Chihuahua in check please" I said looking straight in her ugly ass face while my dad burst out in laughter.

"Baby you gonna let her talk to me like that... I'm your wife!" She started yelling.

"No...the fuck no... Not today...Stop with the bloodcloth yelling Courtney" I heard my dad shouted getting all Jamaican.

He only went Jamaican like that when he was annoyed or really really mad. All I know is that right after that Courtney did shut up, started pouting and whispering under her breath.

"Imma just head out.. dad can I get the keys to the Benz please"

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" He asked pointing at the food Courtney made.

"I'll pass" I said rolling my eyes.

"Good morning" I heard April and Casey said in sync as they entered the dinning room.

"Morning babies" Courtney said standing up giving them a kiss.

"Morning" my dad said stuffing his face with pancakes. I just rolled my eyes.

"Dad the key please I really gotta go"

"Baby can you let her bring them to school ...April ran out of gas" Courtney said walking over to Dad.

"Oh hell no!!.... I'm not bringing them" I said crossing my arms.

"And why not?" Courtney asked.

"Cause I won't...you drop them off or let them take the bus to school" I replied.

Just before she said anything the door bell rang.

"I'll go get it" Courtney said walking towards the door.
" We aren't done here" she added.

"Dad you know I'm not bringing their nerdy ass...I have a rep to uphold"

"Who you calling nerd?" I heard April speak up.

"Oh did you hear something?" I said leaning over to her direction and putting my hands behind my ears.

"Babbyy someone at the door for you!!" We heard Courtney shouted moments later from the door.

Dad and I looked at each other and pulled out our gun from our waist and walked to the front door.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Let me shoot his ass dad" I said pointing my gun directly to his forehead.

"Yow... Put the shit down.. it's me boss man Ghost... Get little miss thing over there" I heard him say.

"Bae girl put the gun down" dad said taking the gun out my hands.
"Plus you on your way to school why you have that shit with you" he added.

"Protection" I said in a dahh tone.

"Yow gonna let me in or what these white people staring with their racist ass" I heard him say while screwing up his face looking back at our neighbors.

"Come in" Courtney said after walking back to the kitchen area.

"Thought you flying it tomorrow nigga" Dad said as they took a seat on the couch.

"Mi too, one ting mi know mi a sleep next Pablo up in a mi face a tell mi go catch the plane" he said leaning back in the couch while dad laughed.

His accent and attitude alone told me his ass just flew in from Jamaica.

"That's Pablo for you... Look Ghost know you just land and shit and you been gone two years now but you gonna have to get used to the language here again... not everybody gonna understand you like I will"

Again!!!! I thought while watching them.

"Cho no prob boss"

"Ahem!!!" I gave out letting them know I was still standing here.

"Baby girl aren't you going to school?" Dad turned immediately looking at me.

"Dad why he's here?" I asked ignoring his questions.

"Will inform you later" he said sternly. "Now go to school" he added.

I looked at him for a good minute giving him my don't play with me look and soon after he shake his head indicating I should chill.

"Keys please" I ended up saying breaking the silence.

Dad finally got up and ran up the stairs to get the keys while I stood in my same spot. Soon there was a buzzing in my pocket and I knew it was my phone, looking at the message I just laughed.

"What you staring at nigga?" I pop off after I looked up from my phone to see his ass staring at me.

"Calm down shawty... Who piss in a u cornflakes" he said as he crossed his legs and chuckled.

As I was about to answer his ass but I heard dad jogging down the stairs.

"Here you go...and bring it back in one piece" he said as he throw me the keys.

"Oh I think this belongs to someone in the house" I heard him say using English for the first time since he entered.

Looking over at him was my alarm clock.

"Where you got that?" My dad asked.

"In the yard... Guess this shit pissed off some body this morning" he laughed as he placed the clock on the center table.

My dad then slowly turned looking back at me ... I just smiled and tip toed and kiss his forehead.

"I gotta go"

"Yea run!!! plus you better not have any gun in that bag cause I'm not coming down by the school again.... It's your last year don't cause any problem." He said as I was about to go out the door.

"What about my babies?" I heard Courtney loud ass shouted.

"I'm not bringing them" I yelled as I closed the door.

Heyyy you'll what do you think about the book so far...

I wanna know so bad....