"You want to watch The Princess and The Frog, again?" I overheard Luna question as they walked into the living room.

"Yes, Mommy! The routine doesn't stop."

She laughed. "Go sit down."

After I finished cleaning, I joined the girls on the couch. Lavender was on the right side of Luna while I sat on the left. She leaned over, staring at me. "What?"

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"I am." My hand traveled underneath her chin. I gripped her jaw lightly, pressing a kiss against her lips. She smiled before kissing back. "Tonight has been amazing."

"Lavy told me she likes you. I was a little surprised considering her mother doesn't like you. She usually follows my lead."

"Oh, you got jokes. Her mother loves me. She may not act like it now, but I'll always know the truth."

She pushed my shoulder. "Oh, whatever."

"Shhh, please. This is one of my favorite parts." Lavender frowned. She recited word for word under her breath.

"One of?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"The whole movie is her favorite part." Luna chuckled, staring at the TV. I squeezed her hand, staring at her for a moment. I thought about for years what it would be like to be back with her. As for the new addition to her life, that was a bonus. I'm honored that she allowed me to finally met her other half.

I leaned over, kissing her forehead. A deep sigh escaped my lips, taking in the moment. I smiled briefly before focusing on the movie. 

_______

The sound of laughter woke me up from my nap. I stretched my arms, not remembering when I fell asleep. Following the sounds, Luna and Lavender were sitting around the piano. I leaned against the doorframe, watching as Lavender attempted to play.

"No silly, like this." Luna pressed a key, making her laugh at the sound.

"Mommy." Her laugh was contagious causing me to laugh, catching their attention. Luna's eyes held a low smolder as they lingered over me. She suddenly straightened her posture, clapping her hands. Lavender waved before turning her attention back to her mother. Her fingers drifted over each white key before she began to play a tune.

"As I'm singing, I rewrite my story. Oh, never forget me, and everything I've done. Oh, never forget me, like I'm your favorite song." She held contact with Lavender while singing softly. Her fingers gracefully glided against each keynote. She hummed the rest lowly, finishing it off with a kiss on Lavender's cheek.

"Very beautiful, well done." I clapped.

Lavender squeezed her tight, and sniffs. "That was so beautiful. Can you finish the rest?"

Luna pointed to her and mouthed "dramatic", but didn't decline the request. I spent 30 minutes watching them interact with each other. I really got to see Luna in her mommy mode. It was a different side of her that I enjoyed. The smiles and laughter brought a small smile to my face. This little girl was thriving for greatness. I'm positive this was her world, and we were just living in it.

After a while, Luna took Lavender upstairs for her nightly routine. I scrolled through my phone, passing time. I responded to a few texts from my sister and mom.

"Sorry for taking long. Lavy finally went to sleep." A soft kiss pressed against my neck, as her Jasmine Floral scent consumed the room. My eyes scanned thoroughly over her body, seeing that she wasn't dressed in her bodysuit anymore. The simple black bra and panty set was a sight that made me breathless. I was damn near jealous of a piece of clothing.