Chapter 25 | |Nightmare Come True...?

A few hours passed and I still haven't heard from Octavio and it wasn't helping my thoughts. Tavi wouldn't leave me for Natalie... Would he? Nah he wouldn't...

... What if he's using me...

I dangled my legs from the sofa, lost in my thoughts. My fingers fidgeted with themselves as I continued to battle my own thoughts, not even noticing that the front door was already open with him standing there. However, he didn't say anything. It was the loud bang of the door shutting was when came back into reality. I looked up at Tavi, only to see a frown upon his face. Before I could say anything, he looked at me before turning away and made his way upstairs, instantly making me overthink again.

Calm down Y/N, there's nothing wrong... You haven't done anything... No totally...

I sighed to myself before standing up, instantly getting nervous with every step I make towards the stairs. I stood at the staircase for a few seconds before gaining the courage to follow Tavi up the stairs, only to be met with him on his hands and knees, packing all of his clothes into a bag.

"T-Tavi what are you doing?"

"I can't stay here, Y/N." He mumbled, refusing to look at me. My heart skipped what seemed like millions of beats, and saliva was blocking my throat. Not even a hard gulp could get it down. He stood up, his bag in hand, still refusing to look at me.

"Lo siento Y/N... I really don't want to do this..." He looked up at me with eyes of sorrow before walking towards the door to the exit, which I was blocking. Before he could get past, i stood in the doorway.

"Tavi, what's gotten into you?" I questioned, looking up at him with eyes of worry. He only took a deep breath before replying.

"Get out of my way, Y/N..." A hint of anger in his voice. My mind went blank for a second, unsure of what to do or say to him. My body felt cold and stiff for a second. He looked into my eyes for a split second before sighing. Without no warning, he carefully pushed me aside, leaving the room as he rushed downstairs. I was still frozen. All sorts of thoughts and feelings corrupt my mind as i slowly slid against the wall, holding my legs to my chest. The sound of the door opening and slamming shut was enough to form tears in my eyes.

He looked so mad...

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I quietly sobbed to myself.

A hour or so passed and I was still sat against the cold wall, slowly calming my self down enough to gain confidence to get up. I can't just sit here and do nothing... I wiped my cheeks before walking downstairs and to the kitchen, almost tripping myself over multiple times due to my feet being dragged against the floor. I pull out my phone that laid against the top, going through my contacts until I reached Tavi. However, with all my efforts, none of my messages went through. Great, so he's blocked me too... I sighed to myself. Come on Y/N, you should be used to this by now. Nothing goes well for you, just stop being a pussy and deal with it. I forced a smile upon myself. I don't know why I'm taking this to heart, I didn't come here to fuck around with men. I came here to be myself, to show those who have hurt me that no matter what I will always still be great, and that one day I'll fuck every single one of them up...

...Yea... That sounds a bit more like me...

I don't need anyone. Just have to believe in myself!

Time Skip:

And now I'm at the bar, drinking my problems away.

I scoffed to myself before taking a sip of my drink. "Pft, believe in myself. The fuck is wrong with me..." I mumbled to myself before quickly finishing off my drink, sliding it back at Eliot. He caught it with his hand, throwing it around before pouring me another drink in the same glass, sliding it back at me.

"On the house, you don't look too good..." He said. I smiled at him, unbothered by his comment, catching the glass and instantly taking a big sip of it. He awkwardly stared at me, fiddling with a rag that laid on the bar top. I looked up at him before looking back down at my glass. He only sighed as he began walking around the bar, and towards some tables that seemed to be dirty. "I'll uh... Be over here if you need me..." I raised my glass in return, not making eye contact with him. I pulled out my phone, checking for any messages, however none... He really isn't happy with me huh... Suddenly, a small tap on my shoulder pulled my out of my thoughts, making me turn around.

"Heyy Killy- Oh you don't look too good..." I rolled my eyes before turning back around.

"What do you want, Ajay..." I said, honestly not giving 12 and a half fucks on what she wanted but I might as well act interested. At least it's something for me to do... She sat right beside me, invading my personally space as she brought her face right up to mine along with a big wide grin. 

"Come on Killy! What's gotten into ya?" She asked, her piercing voice shattering my eardrums either due to the fact that I'm drunk or she's literally licking my ear by how close she is. "Where's ya little man, hm?" She nudged my arm a bit. I looked at her with no expression, making her smile slowly transform into a straight face. "...Oh..." Was all she could reply with. I took another sip of my drink before getting up out of my seat. I didn't say a word as I walked away from Ajay, not wanting to carry on with the conversation any further. I quietly left the bar, and began to make my way back to my apartment. 

I kept my head down low as I walked through the street. Surprisingly the sun was out and there was just a slight breeze that made the air nice and warm. However, I still shivered from all the stress and thoughts that still stayed with me throughout the day. I refused to acknowledge what what was going on around me, even when some people said hi to me. I still kept my head down and continued to walk...