Chapter 12 | Fast Fashion Shopping

Tavi and I were sprawled out on the couch together after having lunch, deciding we would go back to his to chill for a bit. His room seemed tidy enough, neon green lights dimly lit the room, pretty much everything was green in here. He twirled his butterfly knife between his fingers, flicking it around and doing all sorts of tricks while I watched the concentration on his face. The way he tenses parts of his face with every flick he does as his eyes were glued to the piece of metal that swung between his fingers before looking back at me. His cheeks went slightly red as he noticed that I was staring at him before speaking.

"I was wondering, what are you abilities? Si no te importa que pregunte..." He mumbled the last part of his sentence, making me slightly confused. I mean it is hot when he speaks Spanish, but it was annoying due to the fact that I could never understand a word he was saying. He kind of nudged me a bit before speaking. "You ok hermosa? I didn't say anything wrong did I?"

I froze a bit, remembering his question. Should I tell him now? What if he takes me for a monster? Usually everyone does... But maybe he's different? I sighed before looking up at him, adjusting my mask slightly to a more comfortable position. "I-I don't think you should know..." Was all that I could blurt out before even considering my choice. He only nodded in acceptance before looking back at his knife.

"I understand mi amor, I was shy too on my first day." He chuckled. I looked at him with questionable eyes, making him put his hands up as if he was surrendering. "Oh, lo sé lo sé. 'The Octavio Silva? SHY?'" He mimicked, perfectly impersonating my exact thoughts. He only laughed as he lifted his leg up to his other, holding it in place as he gave me his full attention. I could already feel my cheeks slightly burn up from his intense stare towards me, which made my body feel weak suddenly. I don't know why this was happening to me, but it felt good. Was I in love? Or was he just playing with my feelings without even needing to try...? 

Ok, maybe I am in love, but maybe it's just a like like...? Oh I don't know, it's not like i'm an expert on the subject.

"Holaaaaa, Killswitchhh?" I quickly regained my thoughts before looking in front of me. Tavi was now in my lap with his hand waving around in front of me. "Like what you see amor? You always black out when your eyes lay on me~" He placed his handon my thigh as he started to get off of me, however his hand sliding between my legs and against my clothed entrance. I yelped slightly at the sudden contact as he removed his hands away from my. "Oh god, chica I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, Tavi." I reassured him, although I do wish he would do it again... The cold air hit my body as he removed himself off of me. I watched him move back to his seat, slightly fidgeting with his butterfly knife as his leg bounced up and down at a rapid pace. This tension was killing me, I feel like I just had the urge to pull him on top of me and just stare into the brown abyss, known as his eyes. Isn't this all happening so fast? Should I ask him to slow down? I kind of wish he would just ask me out right now so we can get this over and done with... I could notice that his eyes kept glancing towards my direction as the tension became more awkward.

"S-so uhm..." Tavi started, making me glance over him. He seemed nervous.

"Take your time." I smiled, noticing that it calmed him down slightly afterwards.

"Well, there was a party that was happening later on tonight for your new arrival, I... Kind of forgot..." He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked up at me. "I thought the other legends would of mentioned something, but then again you have spent most of your time with me." Well, isn't this just perfect.

"Well, what am I gonna wear? I wasn't left with anything but my guitar pretty much." I complained.

"Oh no hermosa, no te preocupes. We could go shopping!" He exclaimed, jumping off of the sofa and pulling onto my arm. "Come on hermosa! I'll pay on behalf of my thanks." He pulled me towards the door.

"T-Tavi! Thanks for w-what?" He paused slightly, looking back at me before picking up his mask and goggles.

"Gracias por estar ahí para mi. No hay otra chica con la que cambiaría en el mundo que la belleza que está frente a mí..." He whispered before pushing me through the door, locking it in the process. He pushed me onto his back and gave me a piggy back ride as we rushed down the corridor in... Style? I guess you could say. Also not to mention how quickly his mood changes. It goes from a calm whisper to his adrenaline junkie self. As we made our way through the lobby of the hotel, I noticed that every ones eyes were on us, staring at us as he raced through the doors.

"Hang on tight amigo! We only have an hour before most of the shops shut!"

It was only a matter of seconds until we reached our first shop. The clothes were hung neatly on the racks as some were on mannequins, showing off their curves and such. We begun looking for a dress. Personally, I hated dresses, but if it was going to be as fancy as Tavi makes it out to be, then I might as well try at least... Obviously, Octavio pulled out any dress he could find that was green, however I wanted something black. I don't have a jacket to wear so I'll have to deal with the punk looking jacket I have on right now, so black is my safest option. After a bunch of looking, going from shop to shop, I finally found a dress, nothing special, but nothing too over the top.

Once we made it back to the hotel, we went our separate ways, due to the fact that the party only started in about an hour or so

Once we made it back to the hotel, we went our separate ways, due to the fact that the party only started in about an hour or so. I quickly slipped into my dress, going over my eye makeup, applying a shit ton of black eyeliner so that it would only show my E/C eyes through the mask. I heard a soft knock at my door while doing so. 

"I'll be there in a minute!" I shouted, quickly finishing up some things on my eyes before applying my mask on, walking towards the door. As I opened the door, I was greeted with a familiar pair of goggles and mask.

"H-Hermosa... Wow..."