Flashback 2

3rd POV:

Y/N didn't know where she was going, she knew the poison was already corrupting her blood as she rushed to her village. Her bare feet sliding against the snow as she limps her way through the trees, following her footsteps that were still imprinted into the iced snow from earlier. A trail of her contaminated blood poured onto the snow as she forces her body to run as fast as her legs could take her. The tears streaming down Y/N's face as her body went even more numb after every second. All of this, for a bet...

As the village grew closer, Y/N's sanity dropped. Her now violet veins were almost pumping out of her skin as she started to feel immensely powerful. It was too late for anyone to save her, she was now part of what she was ordered to kill. The myths of the Killer Shifters were told to be all a lie, only to scare the children into not adventuring into the mountain that rested in the middle of the land. A lie they said, however Y/N wanted to prove that it was not true. And now she was only metres away from the village, about to prove that the legends were true...

She suddenly got onto all fours, running through the village as everyone screamed in fear. Y/N couldn't understand why everyone was screaming. Her thoughts were soon stopped as she approached her home, her mother and father sitting on the porch of the lonely wooden cottage that leaned to the side. Y/N could not do anything but smile, she was so happy to be home, but as she came closer to the house, she noticed that she twice the size as what she was before. She went to call out, but nothing was said, apart from the distant screams that echoed throughout the valley. She turned back to her cottage, only to see her father holding a flamed bow to her skull. She slowly walked back, confused as to what was happening, before looking down at her hands. They weren't the hands of an innocent human being anymore...

Before anything, she looked up as a arrow was just about to fly right through her skull...