Chapter 19 | Papis Little Girl (Smut)

I woke up to the feeling of a hard surface against my face and chest, only for me to open my eyes. I was laying on top of a shirtless sleeping Octavio. My body slightly ached in pain as I tried to get up, only making me plop back onto Tavi once again. I gave in, instantly resting upon Tavi as I admired his features. God, he looked so good, especially when his face was so relaxed and calm. His eyebrows furrowed every now and then, followed with a low grunt. His body slightly shifted up into mine as his hands snaked around my waist. He held me tight which only made me giggle. I rested my head once more before slowly closing my eyes once more, drifting off to sleep with his embrace keeping me calm. 

I woke up only minutes later to notice a weird feeling against my stomach. As if something was poking me. I looked up at Tavi then back to my stomach. Was he... Hard? I noticed his bulge in his shorts, making me instantly blush at the thought of me laying over him while he was hard. However, I did feel slightly uncomfortable. I don't want him to wake up and think that I tried anything in his sleep, so I just decided to slowly untie his arms that protected me and lay them on his sides before retreating from the bed. Once I stood on my feet I could already feel a sharp pain pierce it's way through my skull, making it hard to focus for a bit before I regained my consciousness. I haven't had headaches like that since those nightmares, and speaking of nightmares... I haven't had any since I've come here. I looked back at Tavi before walking down the stairs.

Time Skip:

I could hear footsteps come from Tavi's bedroom as I prepared the now finished breakfast, which was some leftover pancakes with some fruit on the side. I was hoping it was the smell of the food that woke him up, and not the fact that I didn't even realise that I was listening to music loudly. I turned around with the plates, only to see Tavi stumble down the stairs, rubbing his eyes in the process.

"Buenos días..." He said groggily, fuck, his voice was hot when he's just woken up... I only smiled in return, looking him up and down in the process.

Wait a minute...

He still has a boner... Has he not noticed yet? He looked at me before looking down at himself, realising where my eyes have been planted on this whole time. He only chuckled before walking up to me, looking down at me. 

"If you don't mind, hermosa. I can't help but get excited cuando hay una princesita sexy parada frente a mí~" He whispered, as he gently took the plate of food from my hand, still keeping eye contact with me. I gulped as walked closer to me, making me slowly back into the counter that stood behind me, allowing him to finally push his body against mine. He placed his plate onto the counter before moving his hands to my sides, rubbing up and down in a teasingly manner as he softly grinned his hips against mine. His hard on was rubbing against my thighs, making him grunt slightly in the process. I moaned slightly through my mask, earning a cheeky smile from him. My body was in bliss. 

"T-Tavi..."

 "si, mi puta?" He cooed. 'Mi puta?' Well that was a new one.

"T-The food..." I whimpered out as I felt his hips dig into mine even more forcefully then before if that was even possible, making me moan a bit too loud. He snickered at my remark, as if what I said was the stupidest thing he's ever heard.

"Oh hermosa, so innocent..." He moved his lips to my ear, humming the next sentence into my eardrums. "I've already made my mind on what to eat..." Suddenly out of nowhere, he picked me up and carried me over his shoulder as he made his way back upstairs. He held onto me, making sure that I was unable to leave his grasp before throwing me onto a soft surface, which I instantly assumed was his bed. He climbed over me without any hesitation, looking deep into my eyes before placing a his hands down on my hips.

"May I?" He asked suddenly. My body was too in shock for me to reply, however I slightly nodded, allowing him to continue. My heart was pounding at this moment, for something that I've desired ever since I've laid eyes on him on TV, and now here I was, literally about to fuck the hottest man alive. God it feels as if yesterday my whole life was a shithole, that's how quickly he changed it. I could feel his fingers reach for the bottom of my mask, lifting it up to reveal my neck and lips before he pressed his plump lips against mine, instantly creating sparks and butterflies infect my stomach and body. As our kiss deepened, I could feel Tavi's hips drop to mine, grinding against me ever so subtly as we kissed, moaning into each others mouths in the process. My hands made their way to his exposed back, slightly clawing at it as he licked my bottom lip, asking for entry. Before I could even do anything, he forced his tongue into my mouth without hesitation, exploring every nook and cranny with his tongue, showing his eagerness. I moaned slightly into the kiss as I arched my back, pushing my chest onto his as his grinds became more aggressive. All I could do was moan and pant underneath him, as my small body shook beneath his.

After what felt like hours, our amazing kiss was soon ruined as we needed to part for air. Fucking oxygen was a bitch... A trail of saliva was still connected to our lips as we both panted, his lustful eyes staring into mine. He gulped, as if he was waiting for me to say something.

In all honestly, this was my first time. I've never had sex with anyone purely due to the fact that my scars were planted all over my body, hence why I liked to hide them from anyone. So I wasn't too sure on what to do.

"Tavi...?" I breathed out, moving my hands to his neck to make sure his gaze stayed on me.

"Por favor, dime que quieres esto..." He sighed, looking at me with worried eyes. I'm not entirely sure on what he said, but I didn't hesitate.

"I-It's my first time..." I stuttered, feeling slightly embarrassed as I looked away, trying my best to avoid eye contact. I felt his finger brush the underneath of my chin before pushing my face upwards, looking at me with even more desire than before.

"Don't be so embarrassed, Y/N. Lo prometo, I'll go slow for you~" He whispered, removing his finger from my chin and placing his hands onto my hips, squeezing slightly. "As a matter of fact, it means that only my dick can fill up your sweet little pussy up. ¿Cómo suena eso cariño?~" My body trembled at his words. He only chuckled at my tense response as he made his hands to my shirt, instantly pulling it over my head and tossing it to one side before fixing his focus onto my shorts. He tugged at the hem of them slightly before slipping his hand in them, tracing over my lips with his middle finger making me whimper under his touch. I arched my back once more as I could feel the subtle pleasure shoot through my body. The way his fingers teased me was making me see stars, and he wasn't even in me yet...

"Oh hermosa, solo un pequeño toque, and your already trembling underneath me. Fuck, if only you knew what you do to me~" His finger started to work slightly quicker with every moan and pant you made, encouraging him to go faster. The wetness soaked through your panties, as he slowly moved the piece of cloth to the side, now playing with my flaps skin to skin. I gasped at the feeling as his finger slid in, only for it to instantly slide back out. His hand disappeared from my shorts, as he forced his finger down his throat, sucking off my juices. 

"T-Tavi... Just... Just f-fuck me aready..." I panted, begging for him to finally give me what I've waited so long for. He only smirked, looking at me with a evil grin plastered on his face.

"Oh hermosa, ¿más alto por favor? I can't hear you properly~"

"Fuck me, Tavi..."

"Is that all you've got? Pathetic little slut..." I gritted my teeth at his remark, which turned me on and pissed me off at the same time. So he wants me to scream? I'll make him fucking regret it. I could already feel my dominance start to kick in.

"J-Just fuck me Tavi! Fuck me until I can't fucking walk anymore!" I screamed, hopefully gaining the attention of the neighbours, however, it only seemed to turn him on even more. He grunted once more before pulling at my shorts, practically ripping off the remaining clothing that hung onto my body. I whimpered slightly at the cold air as I laid there, now fully exposed to him, apart from my face. He sat back up, admiring his view for a few seconds before gripping onto his own shorts, tossing them along with his boxers across the room. I looked down, finally being able to see his fully erected dick in the flesh...

...Is that supposed to fit IN ME? I gulped. He was massive, length and girth. There was no way that this wasn't gonna not hurt if that's what he's planing on fucking me with. I looked up at him with slight worried eyes. He only smiled in return as he laid back down above me once more. His smile was so reassuring that it instantly made me forget why I was even worried in the first place. He placed soft kisses against my neck as his right hand played with my pussy a bit more, along with his other playing with my breast. After a few moments he stopped what he was doing, as he looked up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Are you ready, princesa?" He asked, aligning himself with my entrance. I only nodded my head in excitement, along with the feeling of his tip slowly enter me. I yelped in pain slightly as I squinted my eyes. I bit my lip in the process as my nails dag into his back, spewing blood slightly, panting from the pain of him stretching me out. He only pushed more of himself in slowly without stopping, making the pain even more unbearable.

"Oh, lo sé bebé. Eres tan valiente..." He whispered, along with grunts as he pushed himself into me. I screamed in pain, only for Tavi to force his lips onto mine. He tried his best to keep me from thinking about the pain, and surprisingly it worked. I passionately kissed him back, tears running down my face as he finally filled me up with his dick. We laid there in our heated make out session for a minute or so before parting. I rolled my eyes and sighed in enjoyment, finally allowing the pain to be replaced with pure bliss as his dick stretched out my walls to his liking. He only chuckled lowly before slowly moving out of me, only to force himself back in. He continued that motion for a bit until I started to get fed up of his slow pace.

"Oh Tavi... F-Fast-er... Ple...Please..." I finally said. He only looked at me with a strange expression plastered on his red face. He was already as out of breath as me.

"Oh vamos, we both now that you can beg a little harder than that hm?" He teased. I don't know why, but he was so fucking hot when he did that. His face expressions would change with ever slow thrust, as if he was fighting the urge to just pound the shit out of me right here and now. I pouted slightly before giving in.

"F-Faster Tavi! Harder please!" I begged, as he obeyed almost instantly, picking up the pace. He started to thrust into me a lot more faster, making me moan in surprise of the sudden change in movement. He was already going at a medium pace, and it still didn't feel like enough for him. My body was starting to already heat up, especially my face. To the point it was getting hard to breath because of the mask. I grunted in frustration, pulling my mask off of my face, revealing my face to Tavi as I gasped for fresh, cool air. I could already feel Tavi's thrusts slow as his eyes were glued to my face.

"Y/N... W-Wow..." He said, only for me to blush at him. His grip tightened onto my hips as he continued his pace, still mesmerised by my face it seems. He grunted with every thrust, along with my moans. I could feel the pace start to quicken even more, making my eyes roll at the back of my head as I practically started to scream in pleasure, as Tavi abused my pussy with his dick, ramming it with the same motion over and over again.

"Oh fuck Y/N, you feel so fucking good, oh mierda!" Tavi moaned, now leaning right onto me as he pounded my innocent little pussy. He placed both of his hands over my cheeks. "Fuck the stuff I could do to your pretty little face Y/N..." I couldn't reply with words but only moans and screams, as he pounded into me even harder than ever, keeping up an inhuman pace. 

The fun was then ruined as he pulled out, right before it was getting to the best part. 

"Face down, ass up. Now." He demanded with a sinister tone. I obeyed instantly, just wanting the feeling of him filling me up once more. He pushed down on my back, making my chest press up against the heated sheets as he pulled my ass up, giving it a firm slap before inserting himself into me again. He started with his inhuman pace, instantly hitting my spot due to the position we were in.

"A-AH! Fuck Tavi right t-th-there!" I screamed, encouraging him to pound into me harder than ever. Me and Tavi were moaning messes, my eyes were watery from the pure bliss my body was in as my red cheeks pressed against the sheets. From the corner of my eye I could see Tavi's hand reach out to his bedside table, pulling out one of his stims. He grunted a few times before speaking. 

"Oh hermosa, your in for a treat. Recién empezábamos, mi pequeña zorra~" He grunted out before stimming himself, suddenly fucking me even faster and harder then before, pushing himself all the way into my cavern as he proceeded to fuck me without any remorse. I scream once more before a weird sensation formed in my stomach. Tavi suddenly snaked his arm around my waist, slowly caressing my clit with his finger, sending me over my high. The knot in my stomach formed quickly, and began to untie itself quickly.

"T-Tavi! Fuck! I think I-IM!" I screamed. I reached my high as well as blacking out for a bit, making me orgasm even before I could finish my sentence. Tavi only chuckled. 

"Oh well aren't you a messy little slut, ¿no es así?"  He moaned out, followed with a few grunts. His thrusts became sloppy as his breathing became heavy as I tried to regain my sight and steady my breathing. Suddenly I felt Tavi pull out, along with a warm, sticky substance run down my back in the process. I blushed at the warm feeling, looking back at Tavi with almost closed eyes. You could tell by my face that I looked like I've just been fucked without mercy, causing Tavi to chuckle.

"Fuck, you looked too good during that whole time~" He whimpered, his breathing still uneven. The whole of Tavi's face and chest was red, as his hair stuck to his forehead due to all of the sweat he's been producing. He looked too good, so good in fact that it made you even more turned on. He looked down at your now gaping hole, kneeling down to lick up any of the leftovers before running his finger down your back. Collecting all of his cum that spewed down your back onto his finger, he forced his finger down your throat, making you suck off all of his juices before laying onto the empty spot next to you, still panting. You let his cum lay on your tongue for a while before swallowing. Fuck, he tasted amazing, so bitter yet sweet. He kept his gaze on you as you laid down onto the bed as well, your hand resting on his chest as you both made eye contact. 

"I knew you was beautiful, but fuck..." He said, admiring every little feature your face had to offer. That only made you blush even more, as you turned your gaze to the marks on his body. I gasped slightly, noticing how visible and deep they were. Tavi only chuckled, pulling you closer to him, your head now resting on his chest along with one of my legs overlapping his.

"It's fine, just don't think about it." He whispered as he closed his eyes as his hand placed itself on the small of your back, rubbing patterns over it. You relaxed in his embrace, feeling safe. There was something about this man that made you feel like you were immortal. You didn't know what exactly you were feeling no matter how long you've known him for, but all you knew was that...

You couldn't live without this man.