Chapter 11 | Training (Slight Fluff)

I was already starting to feel sick, and not only because of this running around right after a large meal, but all of the comments that Tavi was saying towards me. It was making my stomach ache cause of how many butterflies he was giving me. Not to mention that having his body right behind mine as he held my arms up, helping me hold up the R-301 I had in my hand up to my face with his face right next to mine, our masks grazing over each other every now and then.

"Once you've measured the air speed and how it will affect your bullet, you then aim where the bullet will hit the target..." He whispered as his hands started to move down from my arms to my hips, squeezing them slightly. "I believe in you hermosa..."

Once the wind calmed down after a few seconds, I pulled onto the trigger, firing towards the target that sat about 30 feet away from me, penetrating the edges of the target and a few close to the centre. I earned a chuckle from him before he tightened his grip on my hips, making me whimper slightly.

"Buena niña, well aren't you a fast learner hm?" He mumbled into my ear as his grip tightened onto my clothed hips even harder before, before patting them slightly.

A few hours past and I was starting to master aiming as if it was taking candy from a baby. I was feeling so good about myself until...

"Qué tal esto hermosa, how about you and me in a 1v1, what do you say?" He leaned against a target before I got a shot on it, lowing my gun down in the process. "I promise, I'll make it worth your while, princesa."

"Won't I die-"

"You wont feel a thing as long as your wearing a evo shield." He butted in before jumping down in front of me, pulling at my mask with his fingers right up to his face, the tip of my skull caressing his mask. "Good luck, hermosa~" He cooed.

It was already about 2 minutes and I was already getting shat on. HOW IS THIS FAIR?! The only thing keeping me alive was a small rock, that was pretty much being disintegrated because of Octavio's bullets that raced across the training grounds from his R-99. So typical, a fast gun for a fast guy. While lost in my thoughts I could hear his faint  footsteps grow louder and louder.

"Come on hermosa, what are you waiting for! Let's do this!" He shouted up at me as the sound of his footsteps came to a halt. The fact that he was this cocky was starting to slightly piss me off as I look to my left and right, trying to find an escape route.

"You wanna dance Tavi? Come on then, let's dance!" I shouted, trying to replicate his cockiness as I dashed towards my left, sliding down a rock and behind a metal pillar before Tavi could shoot at me.

"Oh a goose chase now? Haha my legs could use a good run!" His footsteps grew louder once more. Come on Y/N, you can do this, just take a deep breath... And shoot... You only have 18 bullets, make every single one count...

Once his footsteps were loud enough to be close enough I jumped away from the pillar, aiming down at Ovtavio he glowed a neon green colour, making it easier to keep my eye on him. He pulled out a peacekeeper on me, making me miss a few shots from the fear that he's won this for sure. Only a few of my bullets hit him as I depleted his shield and almost all of his health, however, I was now out of ammo. I quickly panicked before sliding past Tavi, running as fast as my little legs could take me as he chased me.

"Come on hermosa! It's ok to lose, I'm too good after all!" He laughed, chasing me with his peacekeeper in hand. I heard a faint sound behind me. "Oh that's gotta kick!" Shit, I was fucked for sure. The only thing I could think of is what to do would be risky, but fuck it, I'm gonna lose this anyway.

As his footsteps closed the gap between us along with his peackeeper charging, there was only one thing I could do. Before I let him get a shot at me, I quickly spun around, kicking him in the face. He fell back as I downed him.

"Fuck! I'm down, ¡No bueno!" I giggled before skipping to him, pulling his face upwards with my index finger.

"Looks like you lost to someone who doesn't even have abilities BAHAHA!" I roared out in laughter, moving my finger from his chin to my stomach as I laughed so hard I was struggling to breath, completely ignoring the fact that Tavi was bleeding out right in front of me. Before I could even consider picking Silva up he died, making me laugh even more.

However, my fun was ruined as I was pushed down to the floor, along with a strong body pilled onto my fragile one. Octane had me pinned against the floor, my wrists glued into the floor from his hands and his legs pushing down into mine, making the metal dig into my body. My breath hitched as he pulled his mask down, showing his nose and mouth before speaking.

"You think it's funny, hermosa? Don't give me a reason to punish you chica..." He growled against my mask, his hot breath flowing down to my neck, making my body heat up even more. I was trembling underneath him as his hands gripped down to my wrists more, making me slightly whimper at the pleasurable pain. He only chuckled at my struggles, as it aroused him more.

"I must say, eras bastante traviesa for a new girl... Quite attractive if you ask me." I could do nothing but blush behind my mask as I stared at him through my mask into his goggles, before his head disappeared towards my neck as his hands pulled up my mask, exposing my neck.

"T-Tavi...? A-ah" I moaned slightly as I felt his wet tongue glide against my sensitive neck. His teeth pushed up against my skin as his right hand guided himself to the side of my head, holding himself up as the other trailed patterns on the lower part of my back. He treated my body so gently as if I was a precious work of art, which surprised me honestly, as I though he would be of a more rough, fast pace man.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as his teeth nipped at side of my neck, making my body jolt up against him as I whimpered once more, shaking in the process. He lightly moaned into my skin as my body pushed up against him, making us both plead for each others touch once more.

"Oh mi hermosa, such simple things seem to please my little princesa, hm? My I haven't even shown you half of what I can do and your eyes are already pleading for so much more." He whispered against my neck before attacking it once more, along with his hand finding it's way to my ass, groping it. I could only breath and pant underneath him, throwing my head into the dusted ground as I breathed for air.

"T-Tavi..."

"Come on hermosa, I know you can scream it louder~" He whispered once more.

"Tavi, this is wrong..." I finally breathed out. He stopped before lifting himself up, allowing me to get up too as he reached his hand out for me.

"...I'm sorry, amor. I don't know what's gotten into me." He said, clearly embarrassed by what has just happened. I must say, I didn't actually want it to stop, but my virginity nerves were kicking in. I lifted my hand to my neck, feeling his saliva still connected to my skin. I looked back up at Tavi, only to see his mask back on his face. The tension was quite high before I broke the silence.

"Thank you for training me, Tavi. It means alot to learn from the master." I giggled, making him lighten his mood slightly. "Wanna go get some lunch? I'm worn out." I asked.

"Of course hermosa." He only said before walking away, me following behind.