Chapter 24 | All Good Things Come To An End (Smut)

I woke up this time feeling relieved. Usually after those sort of flashbacks I'd have some sort of small panic attack, but this time I feel... Ok? After my eyes adjusted to the dim room, I realised I was back in my own bed. Didn't I go out with Tavi? Why am I at home?

"You kinda dazed off on me hermosa, so I carried you back." His thick soothing accent filled the quiet room. I realised he was already facing me, with his arm draped over my stomach. "Tan lindo, you fell deep into sleep the moment that pretty little head of yours laid onto that pillow." He chuckled softly, his voice was deep, raspy and sexy, meaning he must of had a nap himself. His hand made its way to my arm, pulling me over on top of him as his other made its way to my chin. His Face just inches away from me. I quietly breathed in, smelling his cologne.

"Fuck... How do you smell so good..." I buried my face into the crook of his neck as he chuckled at my comment. His hands snake around my waist and grip slightly at my skin.

"Hope you don't mind wearing my shirt. Lo siento mucho, I keep forgetting to take you shopping." I sigh into his neck.

"Tavi, you know I am very capable of walking to the shops myself and getting my own clothes. Besides, most stuff I want has to be ordered online." I drape my arms across his exposed shoulders, inspecting every dip and vein that appears in his arm with every word he makes.

"Està bien, let me pay at least?"

"Tavi, it's fine-"

"I'll give you $3,000, is that enough?" I quickly choke on my saliva, coughing repeatedly by his remark. I sit up, still coughing.

"T-Tavi that's too much!" He only smiled underneath me, putting his arms behind his head as he looked me up and down.

"Now that you mentioned it, debo decir hermosa, I wouldn't mind you looking like this all the time." He winks at me before biting his tongue, showing off his tongue piercing. I instantly blush before looking down, just realising that I was only borrowing his shirt... With nothing else... I yelp in embarrassment before jumping off of him and wrapping myself in the duvet, hiding my face in the process. I was literally sitting on this mans hips with NO UNDERWEAR. I shake side to side in my bundle of fluffy material, contemplating life. "Oh come on hermosa, your acting like I've never seen it." He laughs as I only cradle myself even more. "Nevermind even be in it..."

"TAVI!" He bursts out into laughter as I slowly uncover my face, giving him THE LOOK. He looked at me with his charming smile, making me instantly forgive him. I pout as he begins to talk.

"... Significas mucho para mi Y/N..." He smiled at me before scooting over to my side of the bed, placing his hand over my cheek. I instantly forgot about everything as he looking into my eyes, his gaze never seemed to end. "No entiendes pero te amo Y/N..." His thumb slowly grazed over my lips as his breathing slowly got heavier. Although I didn't understand what he said, my heart was still racing just from his gaze to the way his hands caressed my skin. His hand moved from my cheek to my neck as his head inched closer to mine.

Fireworks set off the moment his lips laid against mine. His painfully slow kisses made you beg more for his touch. As our lips moved perfectly in sync, I could feel his body pile onto mine as his hands ripped the duvet away from my skin, making me whimper into the kiss from the cold. I could feel his sinister smirk against my lips as his hands started to softly examine my body, his fingertips softly tapping away at my skin. This man was such a tease, and how it got you going like this was beyond you.

After minutes, we both parted from the kiss. His gaze instantly glued onto mine, making the sexual tension in the room rise. "I don't think your complaining anymore now are you?" He smirked, only for me to roll my eyes at him. He smiled once more before his hands made their way up my shirt, making my breathing even heavier with every inch closer his fingers made to my chest. He only smiled even more at my struggles as he rubbed my sides, teasing me. I gunted in annoyance.

"Your a fucking piss take..." I mumbled under my breath, only to earn a slap on my left breast. I yelp in surprise.

"Don't think your gonna get away with that one, mi amor." I smirked at his comment.

"Or what?" His smirk grew even more devilish.

"We both know what we want, so I'm pretty sure we both don't want to stop." He chuckled as his hand made his way to my neck slightly, gripping it softly. "It would be a shame if we'd have to stop because my little princesa forgot how to treat her master." My eyes widened at his comment. My eyes told him everything as he chuckled. He's enjoying this too much, way too much that he's literally a different man...

Fuck I like this new Tavi...

My thoughts were interrupted by a long cold finger entering me. I gasp for air as my back arches, pressing my chest up against his. My hands make their way to his back, softly clawing at it. "F-Fuck Tavi..." His lips moved to my ears, softly grunting in the process.

"Que zorra asquerosa eres... Already so wet for me?" He scoffed as he curled his finger, making me arch my back even more. "Even after eating up my dick, you still love a small bit off pleasure hm?" My mind was so blank from all of this adrenaline rushing through my heated body. Every little thing this man did to me was beyond anything. His other hand made its way to my chin, squeezing it as his face hovered just over mine. He smiled at me. "Now, lets see what that pretty little face can do while my fingers work hm?" He asked as his finger swiftly glided out and back into me. I moan with every pump and curl he makes, gradually getting louder by the process, every now and then he pulls them out to softly caress the flaps before going back in. His eyes locked onto my face as he watched every subtle move it did, arousing him even more each time. However, the more he continued, the more i grew impatient.

"T-Tavi..." I said before giving out a loud moan. He continued to pump his fingers as he smirked at me.

"Sí?" He grinned, showing off his white teeth as if he confidently knew what I was about to say.

"Pl-Pleas-"

"Please fuck me?" He chuckled before he pushes 2 fingers into me, causing me to take a deep breath in before moaning out aloud. "¿Es eso lo que quieres? So predictable..." He curls his fingers deep inside me as his face gets even closer to mine. "I think your enjoying this too much. So stop being a little brat." I pout in return.

"I-It's not enough Tavi-"

"And don't tell me it's not enough. I've been pulling on gun triggers for years, so I know how to curl my fingers~" His comebacks only turned you on even more as you moaned, eager for his touch. His fingers started to work once more. "Mmhm, Esa es mi chica..."

Suddenly, as if life didn't want to hate me even more, the sound of a ringing phone was enough to instantly kill the mood. Tavi pulled himself off of you, clearly showing he was frustrated himself. I sat there, my mind blank for a bit while i regained my consciousness.

Tavi looked down at his phone before placing it to his ear. "What do you want Natalie?" Your mind instantly began functioning the moment you heard him say her name. I looked up at Tavi, who stood beside the table. My eyes quickly travelled up and down his body, his bulge almost ripping through his boxers and his flustered cheeks were the same colour as his chest from how hard working he's been. I should probably repay him at some point...

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Tavi throwing his phone onto the bedside table. "maldita perra..."

"What's happened now?" I ask, sitting up from my space.

"Higher ups wanna see me, I don't know why though..." He mumbled as he opened my closet, grabbing his jacket and throwing it onto him. He starts to walk out of the room without saying anything.

"B-Bye then...?" I mumbled, only for him to turn around at the speed of light.

"And don't you dare move or do anything to yourself, Nosotras no hemos terminado todavía..." He quickly checked his phone before proceeding to walk out of the room. "I'll finish you off later..."