08

08 - ash

dialogue is a bit stiff in this chapter. You have been warned. I was kinda just wanting to end it and rushed. Forgive me.

"What about this? Does it feel good when I do this?" she asked, trailing her fingers up my chest, kissing my neck messily.

I gave her a moan, even though it felt like a wet dog trying to get every lick of dog food possible. "That's so good, baby," the most I could hope to get out of this was head and even that sounded like it would be painful.

"Hmm, okay!" she giggled, pushing herself off of me. I gently helped her up. "I have to pee." she stumbled off of the bed and tripped over her heel, falling onto the floor. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her.

"Need some help?" I asked, offering a hand.

"No, no!" she said, heaving herself up. She stopped for a moment and gagged. "Yes, yes!"

I picked her up quickly and rushed her over to a trash bin as quickly as possible. As I tried to set her down she...

"Oops..." she said, wiping her mouth. I shuddered, dropping her immediately. She fell to the floor with a thud and giggled, opening her legs and peering inside. "I forgot my undies!" she commented.

Fully realizing what had happened, I yelled, "Oh god, that's so fucking gross!" I groaned, feeling the warm water run down my back quickly. "Holy shit! What the fuck did you eat today?"

"Beer, beer and more beer!" she exclaimed. I nearly threw up. I had to get this shirt off.

"Uuuuuuh!" I groaned, ripping it off of my body as quickly as possible. "Oh, fuck, it smells so bad!"

I turned to face her and yell, but she was already asleep. Irritably, I picked her up by her feet, and dragged her into the bed, covering her with a blanket.

"Fucking drunk," I muttered.

I left the room and walked outside, looking for a bathroom. Opening various doors, they were all occupied or seemingly vacated rooms. No bathrooms insight. I walked up to the next floor and opened a random door. A girl was making out with a dude on top of the sink.

"Hey, can I get in here?" I asked. They ignored me, him actually attempting to close the door.

"Okay," I said, placing a hand on the door before he could shut it completely. "Let me ask this a little nicer. Get your díck in your pants and get out of here!" I yelled, pulling him off of her and shoving him out of the door. He turned around to hit me, but I flipped him off, pushing the girl out after him. I shut and locked the door, stepping inside of the shower. I slipped off my pants and boxers and ran the shower on cold, hoping to get every chunk and liquid possible off of my body .

"So gross," I shuddered again. "So damn gross." After about 6 minutes, I heard a knock on the door, which was odd seeing as how the third floor seemed to be the least likely place for someone to go. I stopped the shower and grabbed a towel from the hook, wrapping it around my waist, opening the door.