Princess Blanca Nieves.

The only daughter of the Grand Duke Abel Nieves as well, heir

The only daughter of the Grand Duke Abel Nieves as well, heir. The reason why the story of 'Emperor and I' was so popular without the trashy main characters, was their second main characters and supportive characters, especially the romance between second lead couples and the hot dads and moms.

Blanca was considered to be an genius as a young child which made the cold, Northern Duke who processes the cold blood from the White Dragon Nivia, in great joy and delight as spoiling her lot.

Blanca is one of the second lead couples in the story and of course, many wanted her to be female lead since she's a badass.

Sana and Leo soon got the Nieves Grand Duchy, and entered into the mansion which as going to the throne room and meeting the Northern Duke that stands lot as for his name and being descendant of the White Dragon Nivia.

Grand Duke Abel Nieves.

"Well, hello, Future Marchioness and Prince of the Hernandez Archduchy

"Well, hello, Future Marchioness and Prince of the Hernandez Archduchy. I didn't thought the son of Her Royal Highness would came here as well" the Grand Duke Abel said with some bored in his tone as resting his handsome face.

'Damn, now I know why the fangirls went crazy for him' Sana thought as having a poker face.

Grand Duke Abel is a very handsome, pale-skinned man who possesses the noticeable traits as being descendants of the White Dragon, his snowy silver hair and his deep blue eyes. He wore his black, winter military uniform with white fur, black cape.

He was sitting down on his throne and have his legs crossed.

"Greetings, as well, Your Excellence. We're happy to be here as well" Sana soon said before she noticed the strange gaze from the Grand Duke Nieves that made her along with Leo and Diana confused.

'Why the hell is he staring me like that?' Sana thought.

"Hmmm, you resembled lot to the Black Dragon Selena....Why the hell did Emperor even made that ridiculous match with you and that brat of a Prince? How annoying" he said with some disbelief as being completely brazen that Sana, Leo and Diana looked at him with sweatdrops.

'He always did act like this?'

"I guess so...I guess why he never went to palace or even being near to the Imperial Family instead for the Her Royal Highness"

'I guess but why did he even point out that you resemble the Black Dragon Selena? I mean you resemble more like your Mom'

"I don't know" Diana thought since Sana is the one in charge of Diana's body.

"Blanca" the Grand Duke soon uttered loudly as a young girl around Diana's age soon came in.

It was the Princess Blanca Nieves.

Blanca is pale skinned, young girl with long, slightly wavy snowy silver hair flowing down to her waist and have big, innocent ruby red eyes framed by matching color, long lashes

She wore lavish, winter outfit with blue and white.

She looked very cute and pretty but when she gets older, she became a fine, beautiful young woman.

"Yes, Grand Duke?" She said which Sana and Diana along with Leo were surprised when she called him 'Grand Duke' instead of Father.

"Go and show around Lady Diana and Prince Leonel around the Duchy as well, playing with them. Also, stop calling me that, call me Dad"

"Nope"

'Okay, this reminds me of a comedy I watched' Sana thought as being surprised by the shameless and arrogant traits from the Nieves Grand Ducal Family.

"Come on now, Lady Diana and Prince Leonel" Blanca soon said which they soon followed her out of the throne room.

"Why can't my daughter call me Dad? She used do it when she was so small, but she's in her rebellious strage" The Grand Duke Abel soon said in depression while his second in command, Marcello looks at him in some disbelief.

"Your Excellence, calm down. Anyways, why you said that Lady Diana resembles lot to the Great Black Dragon Selena? She resembles more like her late mother, Marchioness Alma" Marcello soon said which the Grand Duke Abel looks at him.

The Grand Duke soon recalled at the moment, he looked at Diana, he felt her soul was completely uncanny to the Great Selena herself.

He knew it since he did saw her along with his ancestor.

"Oh, Marcello. One of the things I know from having the blood of dragon running in my veins. I can tell completely who shared the same blood from our great ancestors. After all, one of the reasons why I will never gave my full support that arrogant rascal...He doesn't look like a Dragon at all" Grand Duke Abel soon said with meaning his words.

He was also one of the few outside from the Imperial Godinez Family, knew that Derrick isn't even the biological son of the Emperor.

One of the reasons why he joined rebellion against Derrick after he was crowned and the entire Cisneros March was destroyed.