Chapter 25

Here's little spoiler alert.

Merlin's best friend, King Arturo Pendragon of the Kingdom of Camelot.

He has a descendent, his bloodline continue.

Author's pov

"Wow, Auntie! That's so cool!"

Two young kids exclaimed as possessing light pink hair as looking at the delicious ice cream treat.

Those were the children of the Grand Duchess Eliza Rosales and her husband, Luis Leon Trevino.

Felix Nicholas Rosales Trevino and Eliana Ariadne Rosales Trevino.

Two very cute kids of the Grand Duchess Rosales

Felix is young boy with a short, light pink hair as his gangs swept to his right side of his face, he has light blue eyes that he inherited from his father. He wore set of noble clothes as his status of the Prince of the Rosales Grand Duchy.

Eliana is young girl who strongly resembles and inherited her mother's appearance, she has long, slightly wavy light pink hair braided into lower twintails and her bangs swept to her right side of her face, she has the same green eyes like mother's and wore formal dresses fitting for the Princess of the Rosales Grand Duchy.

Felix is two years older than Eliana and he's a kind-hearted boy who looks up his parents lot as being a softie in the family.

Eliana is curious and adventurous girl who sometimes acts more mature than her brother and loves sweets.

Both of them wanted to be swordmasters like their mother and help out people like their parents did.

"I'm glad you like it. I mean it wasn't easy to teleport this treat from the kitchen" a feminine voice soon spoke as revealing to be the youngest sister of the Grand Ducal Rosales Family and third daughter.

Penelope Isabel Rosales Belmonte.

The Third Princess of the Rosales Grand Duchy and pure born Archmage

Penelope is fair-skinned young woman is considered to be extremely beautiful as she inherited the appearance and beauty from her ancestor the Rose Dragon Rosa. She has pink magenta hair reaching down to her hips in soft waves, and the tips on her bangs seem to be a much paler pink. Her eyes are turquoise, being a blue gradient on top with green on the bottom.