Chapter 7

Author's pov

Diana went back to the Cisneros March after all the tea and talk with the Archduchess Mariposa and her daughter, Princess Eloisa.

Diana was relieved that Archduchess Mariposa really cares for her and her well-being and knowing that the Crown Prince Derrick is losing his way to get to the throne as his older sister, Aurora is taking her next step to succeed the throne and become Empress.

The OG Diana was glad that the Archduchess Mariposa told her about her mother and feeling ease.

She finally got the answer why the Archduchess Mariposa always looked at her in pity like if she was a helpless child.

She was glad and hoping that her child that she lost, would find a better life.

She missed her unborn child.

Next day later

"I see you're doing okay, I was worried not seeing you in the March, Baronetess Madeleine" Diana soon said as looking at the wife of Raul Medina.

Madeleine Medina.

(Don't blame me, Maxi and Riftan are such a heartwarming couple)

Madeleine is a very beautiful, short and slender woman with a long, wavy deep red as apple hair that flows down to her hips. She has a round forehead, small nose, plump lips and downturned light gray eyes framed with long lashes. Her complexion is very pale and has a light brown dust of freckles over her nose, cheeks and shoulders.

She wore lavish, beautiful red gown embroidered with golden designs of roses with fine jewelry and a ribbon her braid.

"Lady Diana...I apologize for worrying you, I wasn't feeling well..." Madeleine soon said with a soft tone which Diana slightly looking away by knowing why Baronetess Medina wasn't feeling well.

'I wonder how much stamina he has'

"Sana!"

'Sorry but look at her, she's short and cute while Raul is big and buff.... Besides, Madeleine wasn't born in the Godinez Empire'

"Correct, she was the daughter of a disgrace Duke from a foreign Kingdom" the OG Diana said by two girls knowing well the past of Madeleine and Raul.

Madeleine before she married Raul, she was Madeleine Calcraft, the eldest daughter of the Duke Calcraft, a Disgraced Noble who made his wife died through having so much miscarriages due of needing a boy for a heir. He was rather abusive and spiteful towards Madeleine while with his second daughter, use her beauty and appearance to make her marry the most wealthiest noble to give him better reputation.

She was the subjected of verbally and physically abuse that her half sister always stand up for her and trying her best to protect her from their abusive father.