Chapter 20

Author's pov

"Looks like Aurora's campaign has strengthen more with the support of the Grand Duke Nieves and the House of the White Dragon. I can already see the face Derrick is making right now. It's so satisfying"-Leonel

"Of course, it is. After all, it's karma and karma is a bitch" Sana soon said with a satisfied smirk on her face.

It's been three months since the Grand Duke Abel Nieves decided to to support Crown Princess Aurora.

When Derrick found out about it, he was so pissed that his face turned red and twisting into a less attractive expression.

"Well, I guess we won't be worry about him for while"

Sana soon said with relieved smile and looking ease by knowing that Derrick won't be bothering them for awhile

But still, it's not over yet.

In five years, Derrick will meet the supposed 'true love' and Saintess of the Diocese.

The heroine of 'The Prince and I' and the Unsuitable Empress of the Fallen Empire.

Marianne Ibanez.

The most hated heroine in that forsaken story as being such a childish and clueless idiot who would shamelessly asked Diana to help her out with her duties while being ignorant about the abuse Diana was suffering from Derrick.

Diana already suffered some unrequited love and hateful abuse by her abusive first love, and dealing with the woman who married her first love and begging her to do her work.

For a Saintess, she didn't help her out or even try to stop Derrick from destroying the Cisneros March and ending the bloodline of the Black Dragon.

That's when she finally got the beating she deserved by Selena who was furious at both of them and tortured them for their ignorance and crimes they done.

And I must say that was satisfying moment.

'Hey, how are you feeling on seeing her again?'-Sana

"Well, a part of me is mad at her while other one is not that afraid of her by knowing her well...She didn't give me the same treatment like the Crown Prince did..."-Diana

'If you want, I could punch her for you'-Sana

"Why do I feel you're going to do more than that" Diana said in confusion while Sana mentally looked away in nervous and awkwardness.

After all, that's something she would definitely do.

Punch a bitch across the face.

I mean that's how Sana is and she's believes what's right and wrong.

Leo soon drinks his tea like a normal and non aristocratic person would do before he pulls it away from them and looks at the tea. "Damn, that tea tastes good. What is it?" He asked in surprise while Sana smiles.

"It's Hojicha, it's a tea from Eastern Continent...I asked my Dad to get some when the Kan Merchants came to Godinez... It's a good tea and it helps with the stomach and blood pressure"-Sana

"Ah, that's explains why my stomach feels so comfortable...The Kan Empire does have great taste" Leo soon said with a bright smile that shine like the sun.

Sana smiled back and looking at her tea and seeing her reflection as herself than Diana's appearance.

'I never thought this much peace would relieved me. Soon, in five years, the original heroine Marianne will appear and of course, that douchebag with no balls will fall in love with her...But what about Leo? As I remember correctly, Leo didn't have any romantic feelings for that white lotus... Despite that annoying author did stated he was the second male lead, there was no communication or interaction between them...Wait, why do I am getting worried of that?' Sana thought as being surprised at herself for thinking a simple thing.

Sana never had a boyfriend in her past life or even a first love and crush. While high school girls were daydreaming about boys and boy bands like BTS, Stray Kids or even the handsome actors, Sana was always focused on her goals and her paid check on every part time done she done.

She never had the chance to fell in love and settle down due of her bringing as orphan.

She questioned herself why was she feeling worried if Leonel Marcos Hernandez Godinez, son of Archduke Leonardo and Archduchess Mariposa was going to fell in love with that childish white lotus?

And also, Leo didn't have any interest in girls...except for Sana.

'Why I am feeling like this?'-Sana

"Sana, I almost forgot. Next week, it's going to be birthday of Princess Teresa, Diana's cousin" Leonel soon uttered which Sana was surprised while Diana was also surprised as well.

"How I could've forgot... It's going to be Teresa's birthday?" Diana thought as revealing her fifth cousin's birthday.

Teresa Alvarez.

The younger sister of the Grand Duke Alvarez and the Princess of the Alvarez Grand Duchy

Both descendant of the Blue and Black Dragons.

But unlike her brother who has a bluish black hair, she has more Blue Dragon's traits like their blue hair.

In the story, Teresa was there to defend her youngest cousin from the torment of two main protagonists and she was heartbroken when Diana was killed.

She and her brother decided to take revenge on them along with others and helping Crown Princess Aurora to take over her rightful throne as the Empress of the Godinez Empire.

"And let's not forget that Teresa is one of my favorite characters... She's so cool and badass. You're lucky to have her as a cousins, Diana" Sana said it out loud that made Diana shy and bashful since she always did look up her cousin.

And sometimes, she did wish to have her fierce and independent personality when she was the engagement with that scum.

"Wait? Your favorite characters? Princess Teresa was one of your favorite characters?" Leo said it in pure stun by that revelation while Sana awkwardly chuckles and looking away from him.

"Yeah...she is"-Sana

"Then...I was your one of your favorite characters? I mean you didn't seem to be bother by my lack of manners or even being a rude noble boy"-Leo

"Leo, you were one of the good ones. And also, you act like a normal kid would do...I still don't understand why that sadistic author did put you as the second male lead...Ugh, I guess she wanted a love triangle"-Sana

"Huh? Second male lead? With that dumb girl of my cousin's?! Hell no! I don't like fragile and dumb girls! I like strong ones! I like strong, independent and awesome girls! They're better than that wimp!"-Leo

"So, I see. You're a man of culture"-Sana