Chapter 1

Author's pov

Diana Cisneros, a tragic villainess who's the most pitiful character in 'Empire and I', who's no evil woman driven by jealousy through the Heroine Marianne Ibanez who's got the male lead's heart or even mistreat her.

As the proud daughter of one of the greatest Marches and descendant of the one of the Great Seven Dragons. She was taught to surpassed her emotions as she learned everything to be the perfect empress as being the bright star of the Aristocratic Social Circle that many admired her.

Despite she had everything, she couldn't have the love of the Crown Prince Derrick who always treating her horrible and cold.

After the appearance of the Heroine whom he felt in love, she was humiliated and heartbroken by their happily union and Marianne becoming Empress of the Godinez Empire.

Diana end up being his concubine despite her Father's pleads and despite she was lightly scolding Marianne for her inappropriate attitude and her inability for being Empress, Diana always was insulted by the male lead who he begun to be verbally, physically, and emotionally abusing her as well, forcibly took her virginity and he was the cause of her miscarriage.

Diana spanned after he revealed that he killed her father which she stabbed him but she end up being wrongfully executed by him.

What tragic ending for a so called villainess.

'So I am Diana? God, she's so pretty when she was kid. I mean she already had the looks after all' Sana who was now, Diana thought as touching her face and looking herself that the mirror.

'That means Truck-kun end up giving me the isekai'd life? Well, not to brag but WHY THE HELL DID YOU REINCARNATED ME IN TEN YEAR DIANA?!? DAMN TRUCK!!! DIANA WAS STILL ENGAGED WITH THE TRASHY PRINCE WHEN SHE WAS TEN YEARS OLD!!!' she screamed in her mind and cussing at Truck-kun for reincarnated her when Diana Cisneros was ten years old.

Diana end up kneeling on the ground as have her hand went to her hair in stress and still, mentally cursing at Truck-kun.

'I swear to God and Buddha, that damn truck is on my black list. Wait, that's means the Marquess Gabriel Cisneros is still alive? I mean he's one of my favorite characters in that shitty story' she thought in shocked before she knew, she end up running out of her room.

"Lady Diana?!" The maids end up being surprised by her strange actions while she didn't know why she was running but she knew that she wanted to see him again.

She felt it.

She soon got to the training grounds as the knights and the Marquess Cisneros end up looking back and were shocked seeing her running with her nightgown.

"Diana, what are you-"

"Dad!!!!" She ends up hugging him that stunned him along with the knights by seeing the young lady acting different.

'Why I am trembling? Why I am crying? I usually don't show my weaknesses to anyone but seeing him, Marquess Gabriel makes me feels so relief somehow. I am somehow so happy seeing him again' she thought while shedding tears for him and hugging him tightly.

"Dad...!" She said which the Marquess Gabriel was shocked but he soon hugged her back that little surprised.

"It's alright, Diana...I'm here" Gabriel said which Diana end up snuggling more into him while the knights were watching them.

'I don't know what's happening but oh dear lord, this is so heartwarming!' they thought.

Few moments later